2024-05-10, 17:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game modes (New Game Modes?)  (Read 5350 times)
Lightning Hunter

Imp

« on: 2004-02-13, 05:44 »

Sorry to post so many questions at once, but I just have so many ideas Slipgate - Smile
Do you guys plan on adding any new game types into Generations?  It would be nice if you could play a few different game types, such as Last Man Standing, Freeze Tag, Hold The Black Flag,etc, which would all be simple changes and could play on any normal FFA/Tourney/CTF map.  Btw, if anyone is not sure, Hold The Black Flag is where a flag is randomly spawned on a map somewhere, and the first one who finds it grabs it and holds it for as long as possible.  The Flag carrier will get X amount of points for every X amount of seconds he holds it for.  When he is killed, the flag is dropped and another person can pick it up.  This game mode could be played Free For All or with teams.  It's a very fun game type!  Slipgate - Smile
« Last Edit: 2004-02-13, 05:45 by Lightning Hunter » Logged
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2004-02-13, 09:02 »

Sounds a lot like "Catch the Chicken" on that last one to me.  Gameplay modes are something we plan on adding, but due to coding necessities they're going to be one of the last things to go in.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
T-Shooter

« Reply #2 on: 2004-03-03, 16:01 »

Hi guys. Since you're talking about new game modes: How about the Team Arena modes? One Flag CTF, Harvester (my preferred one) and Overload are all very nice, too. Any chance to see them in Generations?
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2004-03-03, 18:21 »

Game modes are gonna be one of the last things to go in, although we've talked about harvester and 1-flag in the past
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2004-03-03, 19:32 »

dont forget overload  Thumbs up!

reminds me that con putted 1 or 2 maps in gen that also work with TA   Slipgate - Laugh

next time my votes will go for the TA version of  q3wctf maps for TA together with the japanctf map for TA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: