2024-05-05, 07:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How about a little light humor (courtesy of my friend)  (Read 5258 times)
jess

Archvile

« on: 2004-03-20, 04:14 »

My friend pasted:

DinjackPD> there was this once, like three years ago, I forgot this big project I had to turn in when I went to school
DinjackPD> so I called home to my dad (he works out of a home office) and asked him to bring it for me
DinjackPD> so he came to school with it and he came up to me and shook my hand and said "Hi there, I'm David, I'm your personal secretary."
DinjackPD> And I said "Hi there, I'm your son, you signed on for this shit when you didn't wear a condom."
DinjackPD> I thought it was funnier than he did

Thumbs up!  Slipgate - Laugh
« Last Edit: 2004-03-20, 04:15 by jess » Logged
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2004-03-20, 11:33 »

Thumbs up!  to you and your friend.   Good stuff. Slipgate - Smile

jess

Archvile

« Reply #2 on: 2004-03-20, 17:27 »

Thank you much.. here's another light humor for you:

http://riceb0x.com/bed.htm
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2004-03-20, 19:34 »

Jess: That is so true that it hurts.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2004-03-20, 19:35 »

lol , yea , so true  Slipgate - Laugh
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #5 on: 2004-03-20, 22:32 »

gameskeeper, I alsready said this once..

How would you know?!

Slipgate - Tongue
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #6 on: 2004-03-21, 00:18 »

hard to please the left hand  Slipgate - Tongue
jess

Archvile

« Reply #7 on: 2004-03-21, 00:48 »

Quote from: Tabun
Jess: That is so true that it hurts.
I never knew it took so much thought.. or the fact males were capable of such a high degree of thinking... erm i mean... ummm... just kidding? Slipgate - Wink *giggles* much <3 to the guys
jess

Archvile

« Reply #8 on: 2004-03-21, 03:05 »

another one:

http://home.satx.rr.com/blaxican/password.jpg
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #9 on: 2004-03-21, 03:12 »

Quote from: jess
ROCK ON ! That is so me. Altho ... of course it's not long enough b/c I lack one. Hrmm ... interesting. Slipgate - Laugh Cute jess. Slipgate - Laugh
jess

Archvile

« Reply #10 on: 2004-03-24, 21:33 »

Not really that funny but it's cute:

One day an Irishman, who has been stranded on a desert island for over ten years, sees an unusual speck on the horizon.

"It's certainly not a ship", he thinks to himself. As the speck gets
closer and closer, he begins to rule out the possibilities of a small boat, then even a raft. Suddenly, emerging from the surf comes a drop dead gorgeous blonde woman wearing a wet suit and scuba gear. She approaches the stunned man and says to him, "Tell me how long has it been since you've had a cigarette?" "Ten years," replies the Irishman. With that, she reaches
over and unzips a waterproof pocket on her left sleeve and pulls out a pack  of fresh cigarettes. He takes one, lights it, takes a long drag and says, "Faith and begorah! Is that good!"  

"And how long has it been since you've had a sip of whiskey?" she asks him. Trembling, the castaway replies, "Ten years." She reaches over, unzips her right sleeve, pulls out a flask and hands it to him. He opens the flask, takes a long swig and says, "Tis absolutely fantastic!"  

At this! point she starts slowly unzipping the long zipper that runs down the front of her wet suit, looks at the man and asks, "And how long has it been since you've played around?" With tears in his eyes, the man falls to his knees and sobs, "Oh my God - don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: