2024-05-04, 09:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Euro Game 11/15/03 (Some screenies)  (Read 4619 times)
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« on: 2003-11-15, 23:27 »

Twas a fun night on the server...
Me, Tab, Reboot, and JAQ were the primary contestants, and well, here's some screenies

Now the first one isnt fair to Tab, he actually had to drop mid-match and reconnect.... He would have won had he not, but I was a close second.

Reboot, man, where'd your skillz go? you used to be able to smoke me man... and I know I haven't gotten better....

Jaq did some fine playing tonight, on his TNT2... railing a few peeps and generally playing some damn fine Gen

On the E1M7, a note needs to be addressed. It went into sudden death between me and tab, and he just got the first fragbait kill. So at time, we both had first.

Also, on that map, I was playing Random class.. I dont think tab was (not sure).. So if I was my slippy the entire time, I'm sure that I would have won Slipgate - Tongue
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2003-11-16, 14:34 »

Like I said, I need a whole lot of practice in the map.. can't really remember btw, I prolly was random the first 5 mins, arena the 2nd 5 and slip the 3rd.
Also like I said, I'd be happy to practice gen gaming against ya anytime ;]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #2 on: 2003-11-16, 19:37 »

yea ggs! well i don't really like those maps cept e1m7 Slipgate - Smile i dunno dicion my skill seems to go up and down hehe Slipgate - Laugh btw the US game was even better! i whould like to see that many players on the euro game someday...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: