2024-05-05, 05:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: C'mon guys, post something ;)  (Read 15902 times)
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« on: 2004-06-21, 12:37 »

I know we had some issues with the forums being dirt slow for a few days, but c'mon guys, everything's better now. Slipgate - Wink

Where IS everyone, anyway?
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #1 on: 2004-06-21, 13:22 »

Waiting on 99e & getting reservations for Qcon2004, of course.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #2 on: 2004-06-21, 14:04 »

con , I asked you to post some movies in the ranting forums , but since it looks like you dont even view my topics ..................
scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #3 on: 2004-06-21, 14:42 »

Waiting on 99e too. Also kicking back feeling pretty pleased with myself having actually WON a round on the Euro server on Saturday night before Tab showed up and wiped the floor with everyone  Slipgate - Wink

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #4 on: 2004-06-21, 22:03 »

Still around, but seem to have to solve the veiw and weapon bob thing before I play again. Also - had a rehersal one saturday, then a gig with a Scottish band last saturday....

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2004-06-21, 23:19 »

I've done some more research in the latter, shambler, but I fear the only option to get rid of the weapon bobbing is 'cg_drawgun 0' Slipgate - Sad
Perhaps it might be a good idea to add something to the Gen code/animation routines to help people with the motion sickness prob.
The only thing that really really disturbs me at present is the inability to disable: damage kicks (when you get hit, your view screws around (realistic, but it's high on the list of motion-sickness causes) and weapon kicks (fire the strogg machinegun and try not to get a headache).

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #6 on: 2004-06-22, 04:20 »

Why does everyone decide to gang up on me when I'm down?  Check my .plan, sheesh.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #7 on: 2004-06-22, 05:36 »

I'm currently looking for a part-time job.
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #8 on: 2004-06-22, 06:11 »

Umm ... there hasn't been much on the forums that I care to respond to. =P

Not to mention that I work 40-50 hours a week (minus the commute which adds another 10 hours) babysitting my 3 hellspawn cousins, and then on top of that I work 20 more hours/week at the gas station. So I's been busy workin. =P

Not to mention that I really haven't been in a huge talkative mood like I normally am as of late. The girls take it out of me. Ugh ...
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #9 on: 2004-06-22, 06:26 »

I post when I see something worth replying to... or keeping people updated on my e3m7 remake. Yea, I know it's kinda pointless till it's actually done, but hey... updates let people know it's still alive and well. Slipgate - Laugh

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #10 on: 2004-06-22, 13:42 »

Quote from: Tabun
I've done some more research in the latter, shambler, but I fear the only option to get rid of the weapon bobbing is 'cg_drawgun 0' Slipgate - Sad
Perhaps it might be a good idea to add something to the Gen code/animation routines to help people with the motion sickness prob.
The only thing that really really disturbs me at present is the inability to disable: damage kicks (when you get hit, your view screws around (realistic, but it's high on the list of motion-sickness causes) and weapon kicks (fire the strogg machinegun and try not to get a headache).
I'll be back this saturday unless something comes up again, and I'll work without the drawn gun.

I'll probubly take turns with BAT my son just to get back into the game again.

Thanx for the help Tab. I appreciate that. Rocking with the Band
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #11 on: 2004-06-22, 14:11 »

Lol Pho: You always think it's some kind of stab in the back - I assure you, entirely by accident :]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #12 on: 2004-06-22, 17:06 »

Rar!

*bites a wing or something*
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #13 on: 2004-06-22, 18:29 »

*bang*

A Slipgater's head blows off

games keeper

Elite

« Reply #14 on: 2004-06-22, 18:43 »

yea accident .

/me picks up his cellphone .
the atack is off , repeat the attack is off .
hes on to something
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #15 on: 2004-06-22, 19:10 »

I too have been working although not nearly as much as L4mby.  (Try not kill yourself L4mby. Slipgate - Sad )  I must also admit that I've pissed away most of my spare time playing an MMOG a friend told me about called Puzzle Pirates.  The name of the game pretty much describes the nature of the game-play.  It takes place in a pirate-themed world where you'll out-drink your fellow pirates, ward off enemy attacks, maintain a ship, and more all by playing puzzles.  What's nice about it is that it's completely free for up to ten log-ins, and there are several different billing options you can choose from after the free trial is up.  Check it out here if you're interested.
« Last Edit: 2004-06-22, 19:13 by Kain-Xavier » Logged

Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #16 on: 2004-06-22, 20:42 »

I've been busy working, as well. About 40 hours a week, and all night shifts. Slipgate - Sad  Puts the hurt on my ability to post much of anything... and I usually only reply to something I think needs replying to, anyway.

I'm still keeping an eye on things, though. Slipgate - Smile

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #17 on: 2004-06-22, 22:41 »

Kain ... at this point in time it's more of a ... will THEY survive the summer.  Slipgate - Laugh
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #18 on: 2004-06-23, 01:18 »

Quote from: l4mby
Kain ... at this point in time it's more of a ... will THEY survive the summer.  Slipgate - Laugh
/me hides his Deadly Stick of Whacking Shit from L4mby.  <3

Vadertime

CyberDemon

« Reply #19 on: 2004-06-24, 07:53 »

Take a look at games with cobwebs. I know Duke is old, but these maps might surprise you.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: