2024-05-07, 00:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Review of first episode of Sonic-X (Yep, I got it with subtitles)  (Read 5618 times)
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« on: 2003-04-27, 18:39 »

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE EITHER SEEN THE EPISODE, TOO LAZY TO GET IT YOURSELF, OR YOU LIKE BEING SPOILED (shame on you! Slipgate - Tongue )

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Title: Enter SuperSonic Hedgehog

Summery:
The episode starts out with sonic trying to infiltrate eggman's fortress, he's evading machineguns, giant robots, and such. After being hit, tails and amy come flying in a plane, and the plane is shot, and they nearly crash but are save by knuckles, but not before giving sonic a ring, with which he blasts through 3 or 4 robots. Robotnik has captured cream and cheese (we briefly see rouge sitting on a ledge, watching and listening.) and then Sonic bursts in, avoids another machingun, then it shoots robotnik's machine, making it explode.

After a blinding Explosion, we see Sonic lying on the ground in darkness, and some cars nearly hit him. He has no idea what humans are, while they think he's some kinda mutant hedgehog. He runs from the police, who are baffeled by his speed, so they call in the S-Team, a team of special forces with high speed cars. After some racing around and jumping over a police barricade, The S-Team attempt to catch him, but fail, then the captain tries to catch him, running at about 500 mph, sonic meanwhile, bursts in from of him, creates a sonic boom, and travels at over 600mph, off a cliff, after some floating and complementing on the scenery, he falls into a pool.

Sonic tries to reach the lader, but fails miserably, but is saved by a boy named chris. Chris is shocked when he discovered Sonic was large, blue, and can talk.

The Good:
Damn near all of it, this episode really shows off sonic's speed

The Bad:
Knuckle's attitude, Rouge barely does anything other than yelping after nearly being shot by a machine gun

The Ugly:
Nothing, dammit, NOTHING!!!

Rating: I give it a 10/10, because it's frickin' good!
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #1 on: 2003-04-28, 00:54 »

Quote from: Footman
The Bad:
Knuckle's attitude, Rouge barely does anything other than yelping after nearly being shot by a machine gun
Could you please elaborate on Knuckle's attitude?
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #2 on: 2003-04-28, 01:51 »

sure, he saved tails and amy from death, but then he acts like he regrets it
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #3 on: 2003-04-29, 05:18 »

I'd regret saving Amy as well... I always thought Knuckles was an asshole though, maybe it's just me  Doom - Huh?
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2003-04-29, 20:03 »

who the **** is knuckles
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #5 on: 2003-04-29, 20:43 »

You're obviously not a Sonic fan if you don't know who Knuckles is! Anyways, he's the red echidna that glides and climbs walls. As far as I know, he was first introduced in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 as a villian because Dr. Robotnik had tricked him into believing that Sonic wanted to steal the Chaos Emeralds. Though once Sonic told him the truth, that Dr. Robotnik was the one after the emeralds, Knuckles became a friendly nemisis, thus leading to the release of the coolest Genesis game ever, Sonic and Knuckles! Slipgate - Laugh

Of course, I could be wrong. I remember Knuckles was also a villian in Sonic Triple Trouble, which was GameGear exclusive I believe. /me shrugs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: