2024-05-03, 05:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 52
  Print  
Author Topic: it's... the Off-Topic Topic (it just won't die!)  (Read 406025 times)
Kajet

Vadrigar

I have no clue what to put here...

« Reply #200 on: 2006-03-23, 09:20 »

double post cause i suck
« Last Edit: 2006-03-23, 09:21 by Kajet » Logged
Kajet

Vadrigar

« Reply #201 on: 2006-03-23, 09:23 »

how you delete post? i are stoopid...
« Last Edit: 2006-03-23, 09:48 by Kajet » Logged
Kajet

Vadrigar

« Reply #202 on: 2006-03-23, 09:52 »

*sigh* okay hopefully this time i wont spork things up...

Cause I was bored and...

EVERY GAME NEEDS A QUAD DAMAGE DAMN IT!
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #203 on: 2006-03-23, 10:47 »

So there I was walking around when a gnome comes over me and asks : "WHER DA THUNDER ARE THOU DOUNUTS?". Then I stop walking and think about it. I mean, seriously, whre could his doughnuts be? In the garden? In the classroom? In the Gym? In the Pool? But then I realized something : What if doughnuts are just a product of our imagination? What if that gnome is right and they don't exist? Wouldn't that suck? But then again, suck what?  A lollypop? An icecream? A potatoe? Of course that while I was thinking, the gnome was getting more and more impatient for my answer, which after 2 minutes of reflection, I gave it to him : "ZA BEAR IS GONE FOR A BASKET LUNCH! GO GET THOSE TERRORISTS!". He understood what I said to him and flew away into Mars. Me and Myself then, at that moment, realized that gnomes are martian, and that the monsters in DooM3 are simply mutations of gnomes. We went Hellzapoppin' ! I screamed about flying icecreams and the person next to me in the classroom exploded in flames. Fortunately, we were in a laboratory with fire extinguisers, and that quite helped the whole class. In the end of the lesson, i was in the main hall of the school, when a bunch of Paranormal Ninjas break the ceiling's window and float their way down to the floor. Of course that the whole school got excited to see a bunch of ninjas. The go into the Teacher's room and say : "Those who practice the Devil's works must be covered in Sugar, Sipce and Everything Nice!". For the next 30 minutes, we could only hear screams from inside of the teacher's room. After that, the ninjas come out of that damned room and scream out loud : "I WANT A POKEMON!", and ZAP! They were telefragged by hamsters. This hamster was huge and was eating a Omelete du Fromage that he had bought back in France. He explains that he wanted a bathroom with toilet paper, but there isn't one in my school, so he ran into the Gym and discharged this weird yellow thing out of his nose. This yellow paste rises and says : "I SHALL not CONQUER THE WORLD, FOR I AM the yellow goo!". We went "OK, so this might be interesting", but there was a girl that grabbed this yellow goo and hugs it while screaming this horrible japanese thing "KAWAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII". Man, I tell ya, even the hamster went crazy! He started to bite everyone except me. Then, obviously, everyone got rage attacks, and it was up to me to save the school once more. I went back home to ask for help to my Dog, and heis reaction was to grab a cigar, pufs some and says : "Whof, whowhowhof!". We go to the hattic to grab our 7-pided Chocolate Minigun right out of Predator, and of we were to school. Needless to say, it was a mess in there. We just entered shooting against everything, even the ninjas. When we got to the Gym, the hamster screamed : "I WILL CONQUER THIS DAMNED PLANET, AND THEN QUAKE WILL FALL BEFORE MY REAR!". We had this enormous fight because he was cheating during our fight. BTW this fight was conducted through cards. We won, and then the gnome from Mars returns and says : "Congratulations for both of you. I will nominate you both kings of the Planet.". And then the Earth lived happily ever after.

THE END!
« Last Edit: 2006-03-23, 10:47 by [KruzadeR] » Logged

McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #204 on: 2006-03-23, 17:22 »

I had an itchy ass, and guessed what I did about it?

I scratched it.

Beer? I'm down.
scalliano

Elite

Yup, that's me

« Reply #205 on: 2006-03-23, 19:16 »

Quote from: Kajet
but they have (crappy) classic doom on gba...
Exactly. It's crap. I want PROPER porta-Doom!

PSN ID: scalliano

The Arena knows no gender, colour or creed, only skill.
Kajet

Vadrigar

« Reply #206 on: 2006-03-23, 19:52 »

Quote from: scalliano
Exactly. It's crap. I want PROPER porta-Doom!
well there's always laptops... but at that rate why stop at just Doom 2?
SIN Plague

Lost Soul

« Reply #207 on: 2006-03-23, 19:55 »

Super... I go to work today to find out that my boss' son has an inoperable brain tumor...

he is 2 goddamn years old

so is my son

Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #208 on: 2006-04-04, 19:30 »

I was reading this manga and... I couldn't resist:

Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #209 on: 2006-05-03, 19:08 »

Well, since I can't post an image, I'll just say this: SPARBLOK!
« Last Edit: 2006-05-03, 19:38 by [KruzadeR] » Logged

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #210 on: 2006-05-03, 19:16 »

I think your post got P'OWNED.  No picture is loading.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #211 on: 2006-05-04, 02:12 »

Five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes.  How do you measure, measure a year?

Kajet

Vadrigar

« Reply #212 on: 2006-05-04, 03:25 »

Quote from: Kain-Xavier
Five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes.  How do you measure, measure a year?
How about love? (I think that's the next line in the song...)

nah most people wouldn't even be old enough to go to school then
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #213 on: 2006-05-04, 16:24 »

The only thing that separates a freak from a normal person is which one's dirty little secrets are out in the open.

Kajet

Vadrigar

« Reply #214 on: 2006-05-05, 03:43 »

Quote from: Phoenix
The only thing that separates a freak from a normal person is which one's dirty little secrets are out in the open.
Makes you wonder... who is better off?
the guy who is free from secrecy and takes crap from others yet doesn't have to worry about the opinions of others,

or the guy who seems normal, fits in anywhere, but always has a stinging sence of doubt in the back of his mind?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #215 on: 2006-05-06, 01:13 »

I think the person who can be content with how he or she is on the inside, yet "wear the mask" when out and about in society is probably the one who is most at peace with him or herself.  As Warden once quoted, "In a world full of blind people, the one-eyed man is a god so long as he taps his cane."

Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #216 on: 2006-05-07, 22:41 »

Don't blame me, I was just watching Digimon...

Visimar

Archvile

« Reply #217 on: 2006-05-11, 20:31 »

Quote from: [KruzadeR
]
Don't blame me, I was just watching Digimon...
Nosebleeds, lawl
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #218 on: 2006-05-14, 22:14 »

OH HE'S DA MAN!

« Last Edit: 2006-05-14, 22:20 by [KruzadeR] » Logged

Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #219 on: 2006-05-19, 05:52 »