2024-05-14, 21:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This mod got me to install Q3A (after like 3 years of no play)  (Read 7056 times)
JRock

« on: 2004-02-04, 01:38 »

Thanks for making such an awesome mod.

I do really look forward to seeing the remaining weapon models and interface improvements completed but I have to say the game as it is, is quite enjoyable and really exciting!

Thanks again, from an old-time Wolf3D/DOOM/DOOM2/Q1/Q2/Q3A player.
« Last Edit: 2004-02-04, 01:44 by JRock » Logged
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2004-02-04, 02:49 »

Awesome! Always nice to hear a compliment.

Be sure to drop in on our Forum Games every saturday. Full information can be found here.

If you want to play any other time, stop in our chatroom using the IRC links at the top of the forums and on the left of every regular page.
Vorlonesque

Team Member
Pain Elemental

« Reply #2 on: 2004-02-04, 04:47 »

JRock, I think I remember you from the shack from a little while back!  This mod is my current obsession (well this mod and the unspeakable things I do to farm animals!).
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #3 on: 2004-02-04, 05:46 »

EEK ! *hides*

Anyways, yeah, you should drop by the forum games. I'm always there ... granted I don't sleep through them. Hehe.
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #4 on: 2004-02-04, 05:53 »

Like last week?

Bad l4mby! No banana!
JRock

« Reply #5 on: 2004-02-04, 06:36 »

Quote from: Vorlonesque
JRock, I think I remember you from the shack from a little while back!  This mod is my current obsession (well this mod and the unspeakable things I do to farm animals!).
Sorry mate, I don't remember your name from the 'Shack but yes this is my screenname there as well. I've been surfing that site since when it was sCary's ShugaShack. =)
Haven't been there much at all lately though.

Glad to see some people still play Q3A and its mods. I hope this community grows... unlike most mods these days for older games. I went looking for Q3F and saw it died over a year ago which saddened me. I used to love that remake of QW:TF. Then I was informed about this mod and I'm excited again.  Thumbs up!  Slipgate - Smile
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #6 on: 2004-02-04, 07:12 »

I post quite regularly on the shack now, same username. Slipgate - Wink
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #7 on: 2004-02-04, 07:43 »

gen is the only mod i play. the rest just suck..sure they got good models and gfx and good gameplay..but its nothing like the fast passed forum games on gen. i can honestly say its the best mod ive ever played. gg wirehead team, u guys rox..and ppl are startin to notice  Thumbs up!
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #8 on: 2004-02-04, 07:54 »

Quote from: ConfusedUs
Like last week?

Bad l4mby! No banana!
But l4mbys don't eat bananas. And you stole my line ! HO !  =P

Anyways. *cough* I only did it twice. Stupid getting sick and crap. Anyhoo ... I usually don't get into DM games, but man, I got hooked on Gen. Granted, I suck at it, but I'm getting there. ;P Now, I need to practice again. Yikes.

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #9 on: 2004-02-04, 09:58 »

Welcome aboard!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #10 on: 2004-02-06, 03:23 »

Quote from: OmEgA-X
gen is the only mod i play. the rest just suck..sure they got good models and gfx and good gameplay..but its nothing like the fast passed forum games on gen. i can honestly say its the best mod ive ever played. gg wirehead team, u guys rox..and ppl are startin to notice  Thumbs up!
Thanks a lot!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: