2024-03-28, 22:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thief the mathew project (wreaking vengence on my bro)  (Read 5394 times)
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« on: 2004-02-24, 12:27 »

My younger brother mathew is a thief. I literally cant own anything that he cant use or sell for drugs. (in my opinion but i only know for sure that hes a pothead). Just recently he stole my digital camera which i only bought two weeks prior. He and his friends have taken literally thousands of dollars worth of goods from my room over the years. Nothing is sacred to him.
 Ive told my father hundreds of times but he either believes im full of hate of just deluded so he never dose anything. Even when mathew is caught red handed he barely does a thing just yells at him a little. Before you say "move out of your dads house" know that i would have long ago if i could afford to. Its kind of problematic because all my friends either already have room mates or cant keep a job.
 I can feel my contempt  for my brother growing everyday and it leaks off onto my father too. its gotten to the point where i cant speak to either of them without snapping. I dont like being hateful because the only person who suffers is me. Ive spent the last 2 night fumming with anger because its so frustrating.
 If anyone knows how i can get sweet vengence on my brother with out getting me thrown out of the house of sent to jail speak up. (note beating his ass like he so richly deserves might do both) or if you know of some kind of mind altering perscription drug that might calm me down (you know prozac and so forth) that would be good too.
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #1 on: 2004-02-24, 15:47 »

1) insurance on all of your stuff..  hey its cheaper than moving out
2) security camera or some kind of hidden cam..
3) high security locks on your doors and windows.. while yer at it, install a security system

other options if you wish to destroy him:
4)land mines, just dont forget the path through
5)auto tracking machine guns that only disarm to your voice

Sipgate - Evil
« Last Edit: 2004-02-24, 16:02 by Hedhunta » Logged
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2004-02-24, 15:54 »

option two sounds like a good deal to me.

Then turn it into the cops after you have a good one.
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #3 on: 2004-02-24, 16:05 »

yeah i was thinking about fortressing up my room. in some really geeky high tech way. I also keep live rounds in my room now.
« Last Edit: 2004-02-24, 16:06 by Woodsman » Logged
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2004-02-24, 17:11 »

1)speak with him under 4eyes , if he doesnt bring back youir stuff , you will punish him a gunystick ,  ( if you hit him with thoe things it hurts but he doesnt have marks or any kind , )

2)for everething you miss in your room , you take something back in return and sell it , or use it yourself , ( dont those boxershorts like nice in the neighboors trashcan , together with his pants .

3)you can always put some of that carglass cleaner in his blood , but im not responsible for the things that will happen to you or to him )
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #5 on: 2004-02-24, 18:13 »

Step 1: Get friends.
Step 2: Wait for bro to leave the house.
Step 3: Remove all items from brother's room.
Step 3.5: Place them somewhere temporary, it's no good stooping to his level.
Step 4: Deny any and all involvement.

"Who says a chainsaw isn't a ranged weapon?"
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #6 on: 2004-02-25, 03:53 »

Get some nice, soft socks, and a few bars of unscented soap, and put them in the socks.  Get some friends together.  Tail him when he goes out.  Surprise him from behind, put a black sack over his head, and tie his hands.  Beat the !@#!#@ out of him with the soap, but body-blows only.  Have one of your friends (that he does not know the voice) say "God is watching, you little thief."  Untie his hands, throw him headfirst into an empty garbage can, and take off.  The soap in the socks won't leave any marks.    Dispose of any evidence.  Old military trick.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #7 on: 2004-02-25, 03:57 »

Dahahah!

F U L L M E T A L  J A C K E T  '  D
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #8 on: 2004-02-25, 05:58 »

I'm afraid I've never seen that movie.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #9 on: 2004-02-25, 06:10 »

I only liked the first half, the boot camp part.
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #10 on: 2004-02-29, 18:01 »

okay gang of friends. ill round up kenny and lee for a beating oh yeah that will scare him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: