2024-04-20, 15:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: hi (:))  (Read 84135 times)
jess

Archvile

« Reply #80 on: 2004-03-17, 03:26 »

doh! *smacks her head on the desk*
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #81 on: 2004-03-17, 13:27 »

I cant believe that a post about sombody bored at work can make it to 6 pages of jut plain chat wich could also be done in IRC
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #82 on: 2004-03-17, 14:21 »

all you need is hot lezbo love ooohh yeah.
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #83 on: 2004-03-17, 14:58 »

Quote from: Woodsman
"Bah" says I.  Bi-sexual women > Homo-sexual women.  That's not really on-topic though so I'll shut up. Slipgate - Tongue

jess

Archvile

« Reply #84 on: 2004-03-17, 17:50 »

Quote from: games keeper
I cant believe that a post about sombody bored at work can make it to 6 pages of jut plain chat wich could also be done in IRC
Jealous?
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #85 on: 2004-03-17, 18:13 »

He's jealous cause he's never bored at work.
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #86 on: 2004-03-17, 19:54 »

Yeah, b/c he's 'busy'.

And Jess ... they're always jealous of us. *snickers and gives jess another lap dance*
Apocrypha

Ogre

« Reply #87 on: 2004-03-17, 20:03 »

Quote from: Woodsman
I seriously hope you're not referring to those two as "lezbo"s, because they certainly don't come off to me as such, and I for one should know. These seem like the kinds of girls that kiss other girls because it makes the boys look, because it's taboo and it's "sexy" and they can snicker about it afterward when the show is over. They have no intentions of going any further, honoring their false advances, and giggle because they "kissed a girl." They make a sick, sad mockery of any woman who is truly bisexual or homosexual. Women like me, who don't enter said relationships because it attracts male attention, who possess meaningful, loving, wholesome relationships with their partner because there is love there, and a genuine sexual attraction that has nothing to do with the outside world, only those two people.
death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #88 on: 2004-03-17, 20:19 »

Intersting conversation.uh-oh.Lost my train of thought Banging Head against Wall

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #89 on: 2004-03-17, 20:42 »

I think someone took the playful banter WAAAAAY too seriously here.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Apocrypha

Ogre

« Reply #90 on: 2004-03-17, 21:16 »

And I think someone only thinks that because he get's off on thinking about these so-called lezbo's and doesn't want me ruining their fun. If this kind of reaction had occured to any other topic, there is no doubt in my mind that it would be percieved as a normal oppiononated reply. But when it comes to this, of course I'm taking it to seriously and personally, but I refuse to aplogize for being offended by the mockery, even if put forth in a joking or playful manner, of my lifestyle... surely we all have our sore-spots, heaven forbid that mine be something everyone else enjoys.

death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #91 on: 2004-03-17, 21:32 »

oh don't take me seriously,i kind of figured yall where playing.i didn't mean to offend anyone and i appologize.dont hate me. Slipgate - Sad

dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #92 on: 2004-03-17, 22:08 »

Wait aminute - this was only playful BANTER???

Whoa!

/me thinks of something else.
something else
something else
something else
« Last Edit: 2004-03-17, 22:11 by dna » Logged
death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #93 on: 2004-03-17, 22:18 »

my comment was just as it said.i was going to say something but forgot.my wife fools around like that all the time.i know its all in good fun.ive been around talk like that for almost 5 years now.im really actually quite used to it.

dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #94 on: 2004-03-17, 22:37 »

If my wife fooled around all the time, I would kill her.
death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #95 on: 2004-03-17, 23:01 »

no,I meant joked around.I would feel about the same if she "fooled around"on me.male or female.

ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #96 on: 2004-03-17, 23:07 »

No no no no NO. There's too much morality going on in this thread! Get back to the wild crazy singer-sex!

Of course, anyone that knows me knows where my thoughts on sex lie. Slipgate - Smile
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #97 on: 2004-03-17, 23:11 »

Quote from: Apocrypha
And I think someone only thinks that because he get's off on thinking about these so-called lezbo's and doesn't want me ruining their fun.
No, I made a comment about your actions in regards to a thread which to anyone with a brain is obviously non-serious.  If you had kept track of this thread, you would notice this is the first time I've actually replied to it, so what exactly is the fun that I am having here?  You, on the other hand, are making completely incorrect presumptions about my intentions and as for what I "get off" on, you can take the chauvanism and shove it.  Just because I'm male does NOT mean I drool over two women doing sexual things.  I find it quite repulsive, as I find just about everything about human sexuality, and I find your wholesale lumping of all males into this gutter-mind mentality as extremely offensive myself.  I happen to be a bird, whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you, but I "get off" on watching other birds get it on.  I do not apreciate being stereotyped in this manner, so in the future please refrain from doing so.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #98 on: 2004-03-17, 23:37 »

Quote from: Phoenix
I "get off" on watching other birds get it on.
Two female birds? Slipgate - Roll Eyes
Punisher

Cacodemon

« Reply #99 on: 2004-03-18, 00:11 »

You know whats even better than 2 girls?

THREE

*hinthint*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: