2024-03-28, 12:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Listen here Phoenix (Quit deleting topics needlessly.)  (Read 24365 times)
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #20 on: 2003-02-23, 02:03 »

:ph34r:  Thumbs up! mojo..stop trying to scare us..it isnt working. dont cry cuz u got raped by twi and humiliated, and had your meaningless posts moved/deleted. so u can go away..or u can be banned..whichever u like best
« Last Edit: 2003-02-23, 02:17 by OmEgA-X » Logged
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #21 on: 2003-02-23, 02:13 »

Omega, I'm not going to tolerate that kind of post from you any more than I would from moejo or vader. You've been warned.
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #22 on: 2003-02-23, 03:16 »

oh noes watch out everyone con is going to use his god powers to enforce the rules of etiquette! MOD ABUSE! MOD ABUSE!
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #23 on: 2003-02-23, 03:41 »

Yes! FEAR THE RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION OF THE GODLIKE MODERATOR!

lol...and thanks for editing your post Omega. Of course, now my reply post doesn't make much sense....
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #24 on: 2003-02-23, 05:07 »

Quote from: MoJoJoJoe
I agree my post was reasonable and shouldn't be deleted Vader has every right to say you are playing god and should stop. Also you deleted two topics I assume they were mine the two I posted a few days ago. Well are they? And there was no threats and there was no tones. A tone would have been implamented with exclamation marks not periods. You guys play god and eventruly you are going to piss someone off. If you want a model forum to look at try Pain keep arenas forum. They respect the people even if they  do get pissed off. They dont play god. Also there is very very very few complaints there they seem to be good people and you guys seem to be wound way to tight and rigid. Take a break please. Also there is such a thing as pissing off the wrong person. Like a major time profesional hacker which I know some that post here and there at forums. I've seen two forums piss them off and their mod was put back about three months Including web page and forum. This is not a threat. It is merely an example. Also he may be new but a few tricks I know at forums is forum ghosts like a spectator they watch don't post and see all that goes on. This is it for my post here. G2G Slipgate - Tongue
if you really believe your post was reasonable, well, good for you.

You're failing to tell us why it was a magnificent post though. Unless you tell me [as well as all other forum readers here] the real worth of your post, then we shall think and refer to it as what it was derived from its content [since it was deleted after all], which is crap.

Bottom line: I'm tired of reading your posts about things that are either improbable, non-sensible or non-productive. If your goal on this forum is to be totally ignored, then you're going about it the right way. Do what you will, but don't expect undeserved sympathy for your actions.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #25 on: 2003-02-23, 07:47 »

The whole reason the posts were deleted was because they were spammed topics.  I posted why, and posted a warning, you obviously overlooked the big angry red face on it.  One topic was posted, then another right afterward, both with questions that had either already been answered in a previous post or had absolutely no merit to the development of Generations.  Spamming topic after topic after being warned ALREADY about unacceptable behavior on the board is more than enough reason to delete posts.  So I acted unilaterally, big flocking deal.  We have the right to do that here.  Just what are you going to do about it, complain some more?  Get one of your script-kiddie friends to try to take on the Warden?  That's a laugh and a half.  Please, go on telling us how to run our own messageboard.  Then say hello to the banned user list.  We run this board, not you.  Nobody else has a problem with the way we run it EXCEPT FOR YOU.  Cut the whining and grow the hell up, or take a hike.  I'm through trying to be rational to the both of you.  Shape up, or ship out.  One more whine out of either of you and you're gone for good.  There will be no further warnings.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #26 on: 2003-02-23, 17:49 »

hes made now .
dont come in the neigberhood of the bird or he toast ya. only way to save ya then is to trow your PC into the water .

(please listen to our birdie )  Thumbs up!
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #27 on: 2003-02-23, 21:10 »

/me pats Pho then gets out some pom poms

This will be the ONLY time in my life I do this...so you all better appreciate this!

/me starts shaking the pom poms
Go Phoenix!  Go Phoenix!  You go, bird!

Go Con!  Go Con!

/me burns the pom poms

Okay, you all can go back to your ass kickin.  '-)
MoJoJoJoe

« Reply #28 on: 2003-02-24, 05:50 »

Pho who the hell is the warning to? Also I never had those topics I posted answered before. Also Tab I think is the most understanding person on this message board. Omega was out of line. I dont personaly know these hackers I just used to post the same place they did. I am not trying to scare anyone. The only hacker I know hacked visa credit cards and now cant have internet accsess till he is 40.  :o  But he lives in CA I live in MO. A lot of problem people here say you guys are like Clinton. I disagree. Also who now a days reads the legal agreement before joining message boards not many. I sure dont very often. My opinion is everybody sould take a break. Also how can I get back on your good side? Besides the crap about dont think or rethink. Honestly in the real world what can I do. P.S. Last time I ask a gen version question. Will gen v1.0 come after .99c if all goes well with it? Slipgate - Laugh
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #29 on: 2003-02-24, 07:20 »

Anybody but Mojo reply to this....

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?! Doom - Huh?

Beer? I'm down.
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #30 on: 2003-02-24, 07:54 »

This is a waste of time - I'm not reading this thread anymore.
pepe

Shambler

« Reply #31 on: 2003-02-24, 13:49 »

dear mojojoe:

the topics were answered in threads not started by you
and if you would have searched around in the archaives of the old boards you would have found the answers

that is why they were deleted they are copies of old threads that have already been answered.

i hope this answeres your question about why the threads wer deleted if it doesnt feel free to send me  a PM on this board and i will try to explain further

regards pepe
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #32 on: 2003-02-24, 20:05 »

Quote from: MoJoJoJoe
Also who now a days reads the legal agreement before joining message boards
I do... But I am admittedly paranoid about things like that. There's always the chance that you will need to know such agreements anyways, for loophole and manipulation purposes Slipgate - Tongue
« Last Edit: 2003-02-24, 20:06 by dev/null » Logged
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #33 on: 2003-02-24, 21:37 »

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

There, for all those who wish not to read the Terms of Service.  Thank You.
MoJoJoJoe

« Reply #34 on: 2003-02-24, 22:16 »

Pepe thanks that answers all my questions. So lets call it a day everyone and leave this godforsaken thread to rot. Literaly.
Vadertime

CyberDemon

« Reply #35 on: 2003-03-04, 22:56 »

Sorry that outburst was very unlike me. I hadn't noticed my topic was moved to where it really belongs. How can I apologize. I've been very frustrated lately. This new board is somewhat confusing to me. I'll figure it out in a while. Forgive me if you can. I'll post good, on-topic stuff here if I can keep from vommiting to death from guilt. If that outburst was like mojo I can see why you all want to kick him out. Sorry for the trouble.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #36 on: 2003-03-05, 01:07 »

Yeah, Mojo said some pretty dumb and rotten things that got him into quite a bit of trouble.  We're not bad guys here or out to get anyone, we only get nasty and heavy-handed if there's a reason for it.  You're as  welcome here as anyone so long as you're civil.  That's how we like it.  Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show, you'll catch on. Slipgate - Wink

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #37 on: 2003-03-05, 10:38 »

ooh 1 big happy family again  Slipgate - Smile
letshave a drink  Having a Beer
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #38 on: 2003-03-06, 01:25 »

wasnt this topic supposed to be closed..?  :blink:
Vadertime

CyberDemon

« Reply #39 on: 2003-03-06, 23:36 »

Ok so I said something real stupid. I'd like to forget this humiliating fiasco. Can we please move on? do me a favor and close this topic before it gets any worse. I thought I apologized somewhere on this board. Did any of that get through? Anyway let's talk about something else now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: