2024-03-28, 21:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vampires!!!!111one  (Read 3793 times)
Gnam

Makron

« on: 2004-05-18, 00:28 »

If you don't know about sex, why even get married?  Slipgate - Smile~

...Oh yeah, to have someone to cook and clean for you.  Slipgate - Roll Eyes

Supposedly, the guy that the vampire legend is based on (Vladd something or other) hung some woman because he saw her husband walking down the street with a hole in his sleeve that hadn't been sewn up. Actually, I don't think it was hanging, I think he put her on a spike or something, but you get the idea.
Apocrypha

Ogre

« Reply #1 on: 2004-05-18, 18:41 »

Quote from: Gnam
Supposedly, the guy that the vampire legend is based on (Vladd something or other) hung some woman because he saw her husband walking down the street with a hole in his sleeve that hadn't been sewn up. Actually, I don't think it was hanging, I think he put her on a spike or something, but you get the idea.
Vlad Tepes, or Vlad the Impaler as that translates from Romanian. If that's even true, then yes, she was probably put up on a spike, as that's what Impaling is and that's what he's famous for. In Romania today he's a national hero for it, but at the risk of being off-topic, that's another thread I guess.
« Last Edit: 2004-05-18, 18:45 by Apocrypha » Logged
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2004-05-18, 19:28 »

Don't forget about that one disease that someone surely will provide a name for after this post, where one's skin is overly sensitive to sunlight, garlic is very unhealthy to eat and part of the cure is to actually do a blood transplantation. Something like that anyway. People make such nice stories when provided with interesting details ;]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: