2024-04-19, 16:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tournament Plans & Donations  (Read 4327 times)
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« on: 2004-05-29, 16:01 »

Well, The tournament planning is well into gear, and as always we are planning some nice prizes for the 1st through 3rd place winners.

As wirehead is currently non-profit (Negative profit actually) We have to use our own funds, and the funds from donations, to supply these excellent prizes.  As such, I will hereforth provide a way for any fans that wish to donate to WHS, to do so! Slipgate - Smile

So, if you feel like giving, 100% of the funds given will go to merchandise being given away at Quakecon 2004 in the form of promotional items and tournament prizes.

If you don't know what Paypal is, please go to PayPal's Webpage and become informed Slipgate - Smile

Paypal Accepts all major credit cards, and is 100% secure.

$5 Donation:

$10 Donation:

$20 Donation:

$50 Donation:

$100 Donation:

Or if you wish to make a custom donation, please use the paypal address "soccaplaya(AT)cox.net"

To Anyone that Donates a large amount ($50 or more), first off THANK YOU! Secondly, please email me, dicion@wireheadstudios.com and I will personally do my best to try and get you some form of WHS merchandise. I can't guarantee what, if anything, I will get you, but trust me, I will try my hardest to make sure you get something for your exceptionally generous donation.
« Last Edit: 2004-05-29, 17:25 by Dicion » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: