2024-04-25, 22:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ConfusedUs (Hey buddy)  (Read 2755 times)
OdinsBlade

« on: 2004-07-26, 03:26 »

Hey man! Havent seen you in like 20 years! Congrats on the baby, gonna start calling you papa Con ha! Anyway glad to see your still truckin on Quake, I am still playin Quake 3 every now and then, mostly as an anger release hehe but like last time I am still on my team I was before that I helped found 2 years ago (Flight Level 370). We recently had a huge LAN party and had a great time, 2 of the founding members are pilots for American Airlines and since the airlines are pickin back up they think they can get me hired and start training as a pilot so I might be movin to St. Louis when/if I get out of debt hehe.

If you guys are planning on competiting on OGL you can find us in the Call of Duty area, we use to compete there and Medal of Honor Allied Assault but kicked the Mohaa cause for one it was killin our team (including me) runnin both competitions. Anyway if you guys wanna stop by and say Hello or "dude you smell like burnt cheese." come on by! www.flightlevel370.net

The number one man *Shaggy* put a Quake 3 Team Arena on our COD/Mohaa server just recently, if you guys could give me more info, I would love to stop by and shoot with you sometime, I might be a little rusty but I plan on runnin and hiding anyway haha. Anyway peace out fellas and talk to you later Con!

Brad
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2004-07-26, 04:10 »

Hey hey, long time no see man! Slipgate - Wink

Thanks for the congrats and stuff, and good luck on the job.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: