2024-04-18, 14:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hungry for 99e Demos (Here's a few)  (Read 3589 times)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« on: 2004-08-19, 04:32 »

I've taken the liberty to record several games played of late, including two spontaneous Capture The Flag matches just the other day.  I'm not exactly sure what all is in this zip, but except a lot of good Generations action.  You might even catch one or two from my perspective, who knows.  Either way, download and check them out!  Just unzip to your Generations folder (it will automatically create the demos folder if you do not have one), load up Generations .99e, and enjoy.  Here's the file.

gen_99e_demos.zip
(If you don't see a download link be patient, it takes a little while for the file to mirror)

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Nahand (guestWatch)

« Reply #1 on: 2004-08-20, 13:37 »

... i didn't even finnish viewing all of the demos, but i'm definitely enjoying them! It was an excellent idea to record AND upload for everybody to see. More in the future? Generations DEMO packs themathicaly arranged? GG!
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2004-08-20, 14:30 »

Ah yes, this is where this should have been.. ehr.. too.. I guess:

Tons and tons of fun in ReBoOt's q2dm3 (the fragpipe) remake (v2).
A short (10 min) game where lots of funny things happen. Showcases chaotic lavadiving contests, odd sniper shots, frag pipe abuse, invul and quad fun etc etc. This demo pretty much sums up why I love to play Gen ;]
http://www.tabun.nl/tmp/20040809_req2dm3_fun.zip

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: