2024-03-29, 10:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nightmares (Suddenly, again...)  (Read 4377 times)
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« on: 2004-10-30, 13:03 »

Tonight was an exception of the rule it seems, its been years since a dream, nightmare, has woke me up.

Im in a church, bunch of parishioners, am unsure of what exactly started the fire, but I know I had to argue with some of them, to stay out of the church.  It seems I was guest that day but, they still would not listen to me, an some insisted the fire was out, it was not.  Time an time again I returned an chased them out of rooms that had not been consumed by flame.

I went in one last time, was a big door, distorted from all the heat, I kicked it open, nothing happened, too little oxygen, wasnt much left in the room. It was so very hot, I proceed to the door out, and open it.  Parishioners are standing right outside the door an I realize just excatly what I did, I just gave the fire what it needed. Oxygen for a flash over. Slamming the door, I throw myself into a corner by the door, flames seering over the top of me as I pull my denim jacket tightly over my head an body. I feel the heat as it flashes over me. I am screaming as the roar of it rushes over me, I feel as if I am burning up, screaming still, I hear a deep gutteral voice whispering as if to itself.

I awake then, the words of what was said have already made themself minor in my head...
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #1 on: 2004-10-30, 13:57 »

man , thats no good .

(btw , it seems that you returned to us , welcome back lilly )
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2004-10-31, 04:10 »

Some dreams are just dreams, some are warnings.  Not every door leads to safety from danger.  Some lead straight to the inferno.  Remember this the next time you feel urged to depart from something that is important in your life.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Woolie Wool

Tank Commander

« Reply #3 on: 2004-10-31, 04:25 »

You should visit a shrink. You're talking like Xaero.
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #4 on: 2004-10-31, 05:40 »

Freud says you want to have sex with your mother.

...or something.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #5 on: 2004-10-31, 10:19 »

you mean oydipus syndrom ?
« Last Edit: 2004-10-31, 10:19 by games keeper » Logged
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #6 on: 2004-11-01, 03:37 »

You mean an "Oedipus complex".

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: