2024-03-29, 11:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for the right decor (...no clue where to start)  (Read 4642 times)
~Va^^pyrA~

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

Do These Fangs Make My Butt Look Big?

« on: 2004-11-19, 03:52 »

A little help gentlemen? I?m looking to flesh out a new map I?m working on with some old hospital type items, but I can?t seem to find any, all I?ve come across are gothic and tech based themes. Maybe I?m looking in the wrong places, but I can?t seem to find anything that fits my vision. What?s a girl gotta do to get a stretcher for her map?

More specifically I?m looking for old rusty looking equipment, beds, tables, etc. These may be things that I could find in a WWII scheme, I?m sure I could pull from that type of style if need be.

Any help is appreciated, more than likely I just need pointed in the right direction. Thanks Slipgate - Wink
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #1 on: 2004-11-19, 14:07 »

I have no idea where you should start looking..check the internet and maybe some wolfenstein editing sites they might have something. also you know..you could make your own models textures Slipgate - Smile or maybe ask some nice guy around somewhere do them for you
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2004-11-19, 18:03 »

Hmm...  I don't think I've seen hospital before.  That's a tough one.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
FluSyndrome

Tank Commander

« Reply #3 on: 2004-11-19, 22:34 »

I have seen  hospitals and morgues in Soldier of Fortune, soldier of fortune II and the Blood series, rusty and bloodied too, maybe that's a good  place to visit.
~Va^^pyrA~

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

Do These Fangs Make My Butt Look Big?

« Reply #4 on: 2004-11-24, 02:06 »

Quote from: FluSyndrome
I have seen  hospitals and morgues in Soldier of Fortune, soldier of fortune II and the Blood series, rusty and bloodied too, maybe that's a good  place to visit.
Ok, thanks guys, hopefully once it get it done I can put it up for review *crosses fingers*
 Slipgate - Smile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: