2024-03-28, 10:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gen .99f Forum Games  (Read 11081 times)
mecha

Shambler

« on: 2005-01-29, 00:28 »

If you haven't done so already, GET Generations Arena .99f!!  Slipgate - Smile

To coincide with the release of the latest update to Generations Arena, I've volunteered to help operate the forum games again. The schedule will be relatively similar to the old one, but this time we're probably going to aim for Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9 PM ET (-5 GMT) with one night being a custom game night and the other being a general night. For the custom games, I plan to run the weekly custom game Poll again.

My main objective is to get a mob of Gen players together at the same time so we can get some bigger games (to open doors for Team DM or CTF games), but bear in mind, I understand that not everyone can attend on the above mentioned nights. There will be, and always have been, random games throughout the week depending on how many people (usually on IRC) are willing to jump on Central to play.

Phoenix and Tabun have been working really hard to ensure that Gen is the greatest crossover mod of our time. I'd like for us, the Gen players, to repay them for their hard work by playing and utilizing the many many many different gametypes available to us.

Let the eternal combat begin... again!
« Last Edit: 2005-08-05, 04:48 by Tabun » Logged
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2005-01-29, 01:14 »

Welcome back ;]
On a related note, I'll be on early tomorrow (say, at eight), because I'll be off sooner, too :]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
BiGRoB85

Gladiator

« Reply #2 on: 2005-01-29, 02:21 »

For a moment there, you had me thinking that the next version was already out!   Slipgate - Sad

Boy, do I feel stupid...

EDIT:  Anyway...  I, like most others, am definitely looking forward to when Gen v0.99f is released...
« Last Edit: 2005-01-29, 18:37 by BiGRoB85 » Logged

-BigRob85

(Not so) Proudly turning dual gats into BFGs since 2004!
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2005-01-29, 03:16 »

I'll be around to help too, from time to time. Wednesday nights especially, and I'm off on Tuesdays as well.

Edit: I'm also trying to get my hands on a cheap laptop. If I can, I'll be able to work on the site during dead times at work.
« Last Edit: 2005-01-29, 03:16 by ConfusedUs » Logged
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #4 on: 2005-01-29, 05:45 »

Thursdays are good for me.

Beer? I'm down.
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #5 on: 2005-01-29, 15:07 »

I'll be out of the saturday games for a couple of weeks due to doing a gig this week and holiday the next. BAT has his old PC in bits, and his new one not together yet due to a smashed case on arrival. We are still true believers, but  will be off for a couple of weeks. (he has the sick note)   (english type joke there)

I am looking forward to 99f more than any other game this year.  Slipgate - Ownage
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: