2024-04-28, 22:46 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Busy Times (The Times when its busy)  (Read 3702 times)
Method

« on: 2005-02-10, 21:03 »

Hey just downloaded the new version and its looking sweet, anything that brings back q1 in any way is ok with me.

Anyways i just wanna know when does most folk play generations, the server list is always showing empty servers, except for the 3 bots that play on one of the servers.

Cheers.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #1 on: 2005-02-10, 21:44 »

look up to the sky when you think of it .

I mean , saturday , saturday is the time of the forumgames.
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #2 on: 2005-02-10, 22:41 »

Quote from: Method
Hey just downloaded the new version and its looking sweet, anything that brings back q1 in any way is ok with me.

Anyways i just wanna know when does most folk play generations, the server list is always showing empty servers, except for the 3 bots that play on one of the servers.

Cheers.
I believe the forum games are on Wensdays and Saturdays. Try then.

Beer? I'm down.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2005-02-11, 00:23 »

Alternatively, you can hop on the server and see if someone joins you.  Best times for that are between 7 pm and 11 pm eastern, usually Kajet or someone will drop in.  If you're across the pond you can do the same on the Euro server.

You can also drop by our IRC channel #wirehead on irc.wireheadstudios.net and see if anyone's up for a game.  Usually if people are chatting and it's not 3 am someone will be willing to hop in a game.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Method

« Reply #4 on: 2005-02-11, 02:04 »

thanx for all the answers guys will definately check out the servers at those times, even if it means staying up late (im in uk)

well cya all soon, hope to frag u all lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: