2024-04-27, 23:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: o.O  (Read 6071 times)
Twilight

Pain Elemental

o.O
« on: 2003-06-10, 03:20 »

http://www.malepregnancy.com/

Discuss.

I call BS.
« Last Edit: 2003-06-10, 03:26 by Twilight » Logged
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #1 on: 2003-06-10, 03:37 »

Hey, if Arnold Schwarzenegger can do it, that wimpy looking Asian guy can!  :lol:
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2003-06-10, 04:34 »

Hmm, I'm very suspicious of the authenticity of this.  If if is indeed true, I think it's unfathomably foolish.  Mankind has meddled enough with nature as it is, and again here is a case of some idiot wanting to do what he wants, with little or no thought given to the offspring's wellbeing.  There's a high risk of fatality for both.  It's a shame humans weren't developed after an egg laying species.  If he wanted to know what giving birth was like he could just shove one up his tail and be done with it.  <_<

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #3 on: 2003-06-10, 20:09 »

:o eehm pho....
I just did what you said with that egg....
and I think I just broke the egg Slipgate - Sad ....so eeeehhm....
what do I do now    Doom - Huh?
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #4 on: 2003-06-10, 20:45 »

uhm.. what a retard.. lol, wtf is wrong with people these days.. so bored they want to have kids popping out their bellies? everything he says about 'nurturing' a child within his body and 'experiencing' childbirth is bs because 1) to remove the baby, he has to have a cesarian section, ie he is not squeezing a huge object the size of a softball thru a hole normally fit for a golfball. 2) the male body is NOT meant to have that kind of strain on the body, i dont care wtf you say.. everything about this is purely artificial, even if theyve somehow implanted a uterus inside of him.. 3)once the baby is out, who is gonna nurse it? is he gonna have boobs implanted on himself too?. .why didnt he just get a FREAKING sex change if he wants to be a girl so badly.

iono. childbirth IS a womans role by nature, it should NEVER EVER change to be a mans role, not unless pure evolution takes place and it happens on its own. i dont know why the hell ANY guy would envy it anyways, its sporkin painful.. but i doubt this guy will have any of that, he'll wuss out and tell them to use novacaine to numb where theyre cutting the baby out.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2003-06-12, 00:27 »

Games, I'd say go see the doctor if you injured yourself, and get your rectum examined.  After that, go to the psychiatrist, and get your head examined for being idiotic enough to actually try that. Slipgate - Laugh

Daedalus

CyberDemon

« Reply #6 on: 2003-06-12, 09:08 »

and gk, i would've suggested hardboiling it first Slipgate - Smile
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #7 on: 2003-06-15, 08:25 »

Sounds like the voice of experience to me.  Slipgate - Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: