2024-04-28, 20:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the way.....  (Read 3240 times)
JLMode

Spectre

« on: 2005-05-12, 00:46 »

Now that i dropped by here, just wanna to seriously and honestly ask guys...........

Where de hell are all the damn players!!!!!!!!!! common you guys i started to play ET cause in The All Seeing Eye, the servers running the mod are always empty!!!!!!!! dammit!!!!!!!! so where the hell is all the people!!!!!! believe me this is my favorite Q3 mod, but i have played it online for like 20 minutes ever, once i meet Tab, such a nice guys, giving me tips and recommending me the EYE, so enough of dis crap dudes, where are ya hiding????!!!!!!!

Its in my to do before i die list to play this mod online, at least a full map some day....

Killer mod you have here guys, and lets all kneel before the might of DOOM3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Obviously im a harcore Doomer who misses games like Doom and Quake1)
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2005-05-12, 00:47 »

Three forum games a week - tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays: 9 CET and 9 EST: that's when the action is on. You hardly see empty servers at those times, so keep a sharp eye out.

BTW, Loosen up on the !'s dude :]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
JLMode

Spectre

« Reply #2 on: 2005-05-12, 00:49 »

Thanx a lot Tab!!!!!! you will definelly see me there if i can catch up.....
DOOM_er

Light Guard

« Reply #3 on: 2005-05-12, 01:12 »

Don't worry man, there are certainly other Gen-fans out there, me being one of them. :P
If you drop by at the times Tab mentioned there'll almost guaranteed be people there, and you can also monitor the servers' status via the website, so you'll never miss a game being played. :P And if you really wanna stay up to speed, join the IRC channel and be first to know when people are planning to play a round. ;)

(Btw, DOOM I + II (and Quake 1/2) forever!! ;))
« Last Edit: 2005-05-12, 01:15 by DOOM_er » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: