2024-03-29, 07:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye Hannibal.....;_; (yet another sad death in life)  (Read 4952 times)
Draco

Hell Knight

« on: 2005-05-26, 10:41 »

I doubt many care and no im not posting this for attention....but the reason I'm posting this is because I'm making a small memorial in memory of my cat that just died 10-20 minutes ago. He died with fluid in his lungs and.....*sobs* they didn't know why. ;_; I love Hannibal so much......and I had to put him down becaue he only had 20% chance of living and was gasping for air. It was......so painful seeing his paws pushed up against the glass as I had my hand up against it as well, looking in at him. I couldn't imagine how scared he was........and.......god *crys* icon_cry.gif his mouth was foaming.....it was horrible. *sobs again* But....yes this is in memory of my cat Hannibal whom was loved dearly and will be missed dearly.

Its.......ironic really. Because recently I've been posting threads an posts in a christian forum guild im part of, regarding to why bad things happen and why we sufferf. But even with this suffering of losing a very close furry friend of mine.......I loved him so dearly and he didn't have to die like that. He was so young.....only 3 yrs old and suddenly just dies out of nowhere. I......I wish he wasn't dead. *crys* It hurst so much and no one is really online right now. Not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight or go into work. We'll be burying him in the backyard. didn't want the vet to just throw his body away. Like all god's creatures he deserves a proper burial.....animal or not. I love you Hannibal and will always remember you though the painful moments of seeing you pass is filling my mind right now. ;_; ;_; :_;
heres a picture memorial i made with pictures of him just in case anyone is curious to know what he looked like.
Hannibal My Cat

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2005-05-26, 13:09 »

Poor poor kitty. ;_;

Slipgate - Off Topic I didn't know you were an artist.. holy crap you're good! Slipgate - WTF
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #2 on: 2005-05-26, 17:46 »

that cat looked a lot like my cat .
only my cat is bigger and heavyer ( a bit like garfield )

anyway I'm sorry for your cat , I got the same feeling when my kitty died. ( first cat I had ) it died after a year after it ate ratpoison Slipgate - Sad .
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2005-05-26, 17:47 »

Why there is suffering in life is a mystery that man and beast alike have pondered for longer than anyone can know.  As said in Ecclesiastes, the rain falls on the good and the wicked.  Many who suffer in this life do not deserve it, but no suffering is in vain.  We can take comfort in knowing that we have a God who chose not to abandon us to suffering and torment, but chose to suffer like us, and with us, and in place of us.  We are never given more than we can handle, even if it feels like it at times, though death be the release.  Your friend's spirit is free to roam green pastures, where the sun shines brightly and the wind whispers notes of joy.  Mourn now for your loss, but also look toward the horizon for the brighter sunrise when you will again be greeted by those who have gone before you.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #4 on: 2005-05-26, 19:30 »

Sorry for your loss man.  Slipgate - Exhausted
But as the Bible says, this world is twisted and wicked. It is not perfect, far from perfection. When in eternal lines death does not dote. For the fiery soul never dims, hence it is not of this world shall we moap, look in the direction of the coming time after the soul leaves forth from the body. For the soul hithers to ultamate judgment, wheather one knows of this, or dotes against the heavens. Judgment shall pass onto every soul. Believe not, perish in the feiry lake for eternity's sake. God is good, but perpetual justice hithers from his shadow's cast.

Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #5 on: 2005-05-27, 01:05 »

thanks guys. i really appreciate you signing/commenting in this little memorial i have set up for my cat. *crys* its so hard to see him go. we buried him only but an hour ago...jsut cant believe he's really gone. thanks again for yoru support.

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: