2024-04-25, 08:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad album covers (, the museum of)  (Read 3953 times)
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« on: 2005-06-25, 15:42 »

Just ran into this today:

http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/index.htm

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2005-06-25, 16:42 »

I kind of expected that one from Manowar would make it in there.  The photography was done at the same time as "Into Glory Ride", which has a very similar cover.  I've always thought they looked rather silly dressed up in those animal skins.  Slipgate - Smile~

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #2 on: 2005-06-25, 17:00 »

I had 1 too with bad covers but I can't remember it. I had already seen the back to the "solid waste" cover. That and the 10th one in the top ten are the best ones.

Metatron

Banned
Unnamed Player

« Reply #3 on: 2005-07-05, 03:53 »

Iron Maiden's "Dance of Death" was an awful, awful cover. The crappy computer-generated grim reaper was the only thing that could ever be worse than the cliche, stapple 80s art of their previous albums.

Blah blah blah, I'm another dev/null clone.  I have no life so I try to register duplicate accounts and post anti-religious rants because it helps me compensate for my small, erm, level of self-esteem.  It's not like I couldn't get a life and learn to live in peace with my neighbors or anything.  That might actually require me to grow up and stop throwing temper-tantrums like a 2-year old child.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #4 on: 2005-07-05, 04:08 »

You can bash the Dance of Death cover art as I hate it to, but don't go picking on their other album covers or you'll have to deal with this die hard Maiden fan.

Edit:  Oh wait, that was before I saw your trolling on the CC board.  Welcome back, dev/null, yet another clone of yours added to the ban list.  I took the liberty of pruning your little tirade, its a pity you took so long writing it just to have it summarily dismissed.  Then again, it was so patently obvious it was you that I knew it even before I traced your IP number back.  You just haven't figured out that we're not putting up with you anymore.
« Last Edit: 2005-07-05, 04:32 by Phoenix » Logged

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: