2024-04-16, 11:17 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Registered here! (A hello from India51A)  (Read 6257 times)
India51A

« on: 2005-11-20, 13:30 »

Hi guys, I just registered on your site mainly because I read your server rules and like the way you promote your games.  For example you seem to want people to play the game in a fair, sporting way so that everyone can have fun, that is just what I am looking for.  

I am new to Quake 3 though I have played RTCW: ET a lot, but some of the Q3 servers I have played on have not been very good, to say the least, so anyway, I'm looking forward to playing with you guys.  As I'm in the Uk, I will probably play the Euro server most of the time, unless it's not populated and another one is, so hope to see you soon.
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2005-11-20, 13:45 »

Welcome! We're (ever) in need of players on the Euro server, so hop on anytime. Best times to see some action are saturdays at 9pm or 10pm (GMT+1), but also regularly on tues- and thursdays. lately, Alucard and I end up playing 1on1's, which is fun, but: the more the merrier :]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
India51A

« Reply #2 on: 2005-11-20, 13:50 »

Quote from: Tabun
Welcome! We're (ever) in need of players on the Euro server, so hop on anytime. Best times to see some action are saturdays at 9pm or 10pm (GMT+1), but also regularly on tues- and thursdays. lately, Alucard and I end up playing 1on1's, which is fun, but: the more the merrier :]
Cool, I'm usually available most nights.  Currently I'm downloading the generations Map packs so I have no problems getting on the servers....................I hope.   :!:
shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #3 on: 2005-11-20, 20:49 »

Welcome. I'm in the UK (yorkshire in fact) and the time for the start of the game is 8pm greenwich meantime. I play any saturday night I'm not working, and my sons join in if I can get them away from FF11 and mariocart.

See you. Thumbs up!
« Last Edit: 2005-11-20, 20:50 by shambler » Logged
India51A

« Reply #4 on: 2005-11-21, 00:11 »

Quote from: shambler
Welcome. I'm in the UK (yorkshire in fact) and the time for the start of the game is 8pm greenwich meantime. I play any saturday night I'm not working, and my sons join in if I can get them away from FF11 and mariocart.

See you. Thumbs up!
That's cool, I'm not that far from you, I'm in North Lincolnshire.  I'll try to remember and look in on the server next weekend.    Slipgate - Exhausted
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2005-11-21, 03:43 »

I've also been known to drop in on the Euro server from time to time, even though I'm half a world away.  It just depends on how busy I am at the time.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #6 on: 2005-11-26, 15:38 »

I haven't played Gen in ages. Study, study...

I HATE SCHOOL!

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #7 on: 2005-11-26, 20:26 »

I spend over 40 hours weekly, studying - and even I have time for Gen. You're just afraid of my mad skillz0r [insert hip slanged smacktalk of preference here] !

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #8 on: 2005-11-27, 08:31 »

I think my "mad skillz0r" went bye-bye.  Trying to jump from RA2 back and forth to Gen has absolutely ruined my aim with the railgun in BOTH games.  For some strange reason my aim with Earth's rifle has improved though...  I'm still trying to figure that out.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #9 on: 2005-11-27, 11:06 »

Quote from: Tabun
I spend over 40 hours weekly, studying - and even I have time for Gen. You're just afraid of my mad skillz0r [You're weird  Slipgate - Roll Eyes . Besides, I'm playing Age of Mythology now, but I'll be back soon my Gordy friend. And I'll frag you with a GL! MWAHAHAH!!!!]
Be afraid!

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #10 on: 2005-11-27, 22:21 »

I have no fear - that's why I am on the server every week, let's see your scrawny arse back there a.s.a.p. then! :]

Alucard has packed some serious skills of late (although he still is a major sucker for void-jumping) - watch that fellow's railgun.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: