2024-03-29, 13:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Err, yeah...new here and such.  (Read 3320 times)
Visimar

Archvile

« on: 2005-11-23, 03:14 »

Sometime in June/July I registered for the forums, yet I didn't bother to make an appearance due to being busy...until now.

With that little part over with, I'm IceDragonVisy, otherwise known as Visimar and a couple other names (Tirme, Aiur and Blightcrow) on a couple non-Generations servers I occaisonally frequent. I scarecly played Generations, however.

I can't be on as often as I used to, however...my comp just died on me while I was restarting it after doing something required to restart. However, I can access my stepdad's computer. His is a Mac though (As opposed to Windows on mine), but I really don't care. As long as it runs Q3A I'm okay with it. ^^;

Anyway, I hope I can meet some of you in a server sometime...I MIGHT go onto a Generations server if I see people within, but until then I'll usually frequent the "Amarillo Pain" InstaUnlagged server.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2005-11-23, 03:30 »

Hello there!  Thanks for dropping by.  We do try to hold some regularly scheduled games.  I'll admit that player turnout has been a bit low of late, owing to lots of people being busy, and some of our regulars have had connection problems.  Makou is pretty much gone while he's at school because they don't know how to properly run a network. *sigh*.

Owing to the Thanksgiving holiday, this Saturday might be light of players too for the US game, but you might try dropping by the European server at 3 pm eastern. Usually you can find Tabun, Alucard, and a few other regulars slugging it out.  They're a great crew, and we all like a clean and honorable game so you don't have to worry about some of the usual lameness that goes on in some pubs.  If you have any technical issues, they can help get you squared away.  I'm the mod's coder, so if you see me around don't hesitate to ask, I'll always do my best to help get someone up and running as smooth as possible and tweaked for best performance.

If you like, we also have an irc server, #wirehead on irc.wireheadstudios.net.  Drop by sometime.  Chatting is sporadic, and I'm not always around myself, but if I'm there I'm almost always up for a game provided I have time or I'm not coding.  Some of the other people might join if asked as well.  (I'll always be under the name Phoenix.  Phoenix-Lappybot is my permanent idler for my test server.)

Let us know if you have any questions/feedback on the mod.  Hope to catch you in a game soon!
 Thumbs up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: