2024-03-28, 23:46 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Special Request  (Read 3247 times)
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« on: 2006-02-16, 03:59 »

A couple people know that I am active in the student misistry at my local church. Every Wednesday night we meet together for a church service for the youth. This Wednesday I was excited because, my friend came, it has been at least 6 months since she had gone. And my other friend was with her. My friend that came, her name is Melissa, had gone through a trama which caused her to have a series of seizures, (non-epilepic). She was sitting next to me in service, and she started to jitter. This is normal for this to happen, so I took note of it, and thought it was only a minor convulsion. Then she started doing it more, and then a strange feeling passed me. It was dark, evil and was grinding inside my intestines. It was then that I knew that this was demonic. I have never felt this before, I started to break down, (and trust me it take a lot for me to break down) I was scared and the evil eminatting from her grew more and more. After service, I told my good friend who is the youth pastor, and all of us, leaders, and students, laid hands on her and prayed. As we were doing so, she started violently convulsing, crying for help, and tears came down my face watching this innnocent life suffer in the grip of demons tormenting her already battle scared soul. The Pastor trying all his will to cast out the demons. Then it was done. I fell on the ground shaking with fear, and I saw demons, I felt them all, scatter. I have never been this scared in my life, and I am still shaking and distrubed by this even now. I am very sad, and I can still feel the evil inside me, I can feel Satan mocking me, scourging my soul and self-control.

So if you are Christian I ask you desparately to pray for my friend Melissa as she goes through trials with the devil himself. I would greatly appreciate the support.

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2006-02-16, 18:56 »

Do not feel as if Satan can mock you over this.  If anything he is furious, lashing out at anyone and anything who has moved to help this girl because he has suffered a defeat, partly through your efforts.  He is the one who has been made a mockery, for he has failed.  Of course he's going to be angry and try to make you feel bad, scared, threatened, or worse.  Pray for deliverence for yourself from these influences, and from these feelings, and it will be granted.  Do not hesitate to pray for God's protection, for it is He who has power over everything, and it is through Him that we are given the power to cast out demons.  There is no shame in asking for protection, and it is not pride to seek it, but it is foolish pride not to.

I will pray for this girl, and you, and any others who were involved in this struggle.  I encourage others to do the same.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: