2024-04-19, 23:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: A no ass vote for a new gen arena game mode addon (same as title)  (Read 44634 times)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #60 on: 2003-01-28, 08:11 »

I on the other hand will lock a topic if it gets extremely out of hand, results in a very bad personal argument, or falls into the category of  "bashing".  No, I don't mean "CS-bashing" either, that's allowed.  You know what I mean.  Emphasis is on "extremely" here, I'll stay hands off for the most part.  This is mainly OoBeY's home. Slipgate - Smile

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #61 on: 2003-01-28, 23:36 »

blah blah blah blah blah!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

disregard this post, just getting 400 or whatever I'm up to now, I don't remember. :)

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #62 on: 2003-01-29, 01:32 »

Well Phoenix, I just said I won't LOCK threads, I'll only DELETE them. In my experience, locking it only makes it worse, because people stumble on the thread, become offended or whatever, and then go and create an entirely NEW thread for it. Might as well let them sound off in the original, or just bury it forever, imo.
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #63 on: 2003-01-29, 02:30 »

Wait.. if you kill the thread does it kill my postcount? Better say no boy... or the ninja's will come for you...  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  <_<  :ph34r:

"Who says a chainsaw isn't a ranged weapon?"
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #64 on: 2003-01-29, 02:51 »

Ninja's, HA! Let them come, I'm sure my ronin guards can handle anything you dish out Slipgate - Tongue
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #65 on: 2003-01-29, 03:49 »

Ninjas? Ronin Guards? wtf... My army of undead minions is ready for anything you lamers can dish out. >)
« Last Edit: 2003-01-29, 03:51 by ~SpAwN~ » Logged

dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #66 on: 2003-01-29, 04:34 »

I didn't say my ronin guards were alive... Their souls are mine Slipgate - Laugh
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #67 on: 2003-01-29, 05:50 »

Well, I tend to not delete threads for a reason, what lesson can be learned of the mistakes aren't there to see?  Locking the thread ends the escalation of a problem, but deleting it to me pretends it never happened.  Unless it's completely useless that is, then yes, I say axe it.  That's just my personal take on things, I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others and not make them in the first place on my own, and then learn from mine when I make them as well.  I realize other people might not look at the situation the same way.  I won't tie your hands on moderating as you see fit.  If a thread warrants deletion then go for it.  We just have different styles in how I handle things.  I can respect that. Slipgate - Smile

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #68 on: 2003-01-29, 06:37 »

Same here, my good bird.
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #69 on: 2003-01-30, 09:21 »

Ooooooo.... undead Ronin Guards then? Let's join forces then to vanquish those lamer ninjas and show 'em the meaning of pain!

OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #70 on: 2003-02-02, 11:35 »

On a side note: I wholeheartedly agree with the locking of the LooF thread. Honestly, people, if you have nothing new to contribute to a thread, please STFU.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #71 on: 2003-02-03, 21:41 »

yea STFU
have you guys even noticed that mojojojoe hasnt even posted yet for the last 3 pages?
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #72 on: 2003-02-06, 07:45 »

I'll stfu when I feel the need to stfu... god damn it I know when to stfu, I'm not one to keep on ranting and raving about things that don't make no sense. When I'm told to stfu, I stfu... so stfu-- telling me to stfu when you should stfu yourself.  :blink:

~random post with no apparent meaning... just had to be done, tee hee~

OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #73 on: 2003-02-06, 08:33 »

You're right, that post had no meaning. Random off-topic stuff goes one door up, in the Off-Topic Forum. If you people are just going to keep coming in here and using this as some sort of playground (as though the Off-Topic Forum simply wasnt enough to satisfy your random stupidity needs), I will continue to lock threads. This forum is for debates, discussions, and flames only. This also retroactively applies to that one Oz vs Wonderland post that was in here a while back. People, for God's sake, use common sense and follow the rules, ok? Randomness goes in Off-Topic forums, and flamewars go in here. Not vice versa. Get it straight.
« Last Edit: 2003-02-06, 08:34 by OoBeY » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: