2024-03-28, 12:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: A no ass vote for a new gen arena game mode addon (same as title)  (Read 42006 times)
MoJoJoJoe

« Reply #40 on: 2003-01-25, 23:41 »

this is what happens when you act like a retard on the forums
iS THAT WHY YOU MAINLY POST HERE YOU SEEM TO FIT THE CATAGORY AND SOGS WEBSITE BARELY HAS ANYTHING TO REASERCH SO BESIDES I DONT HAVE THE TIME AND WILL SOMEONE JUST DELETE THIS TOPIC SO WE ALL CAN GET BACK TO LIFE PLEASE FOR GOD SAKES THERE SHOULD BE A RULE WHEN A CC TOPIC REACHES 3 PAGES IT IS DELETED BECAUSE ITS POINTLESS AND THATS WHY ITS THERE IVE BEEN DEFEATED NO I D LIKE TO FORGET ABOUT THIS WHOLE MATTER WHAT DO YOU SAY A DEAL DELETE THIS TOPIC BECAUSE ITS A POINT LESS 3 PAGES AND I LOST ANYWAY YOUR ADMIN YOU CAN DO TAT CANT YOU. OOPS STUPID CAPS LOCK Slipgate - Wink  SORRY FORR THE QUOTE ITS MY FINAL STATEMENT FOR THIS TOPIC Slipgate - Smile Also any good forum admin abides all the rules no matter what position or forum section they are in.
« Last Edit: 2003-01-25, 23:47 by MoJoJoJoe » Logged
Daedalus

CyberDemon

« Reply #41 on: 2003-01-26, 00:39 »

You know, if you stopped posting here it would go away... mmm-hmmm

Where were you when God was handing out brains?
Twilight

Pain Elemental

« Reply #42 on: 2003-01-26, 01:04 »

Mojo:  First, F*** You.  I haven't seen you actually play Gen yet, so until you kick my ass at this game, you should consider yourself in no way qualified to discuss balance issues or changes that need to be made to the mod.  Second, F*** You.  ANYONE who has more posts than me, and less playing time, is obviously speaking straight from their ass and has no valuable experience upon which to base their moronic ramblings.  Third, F*** You.  I'll play you on any server you like, provided I have under a 150 ping.  I don't want to see another 'monkey banging away on the keyboard' post from you until you've kicked my ass.  So come on.  Pick a server, pick a day, pick a time.  I'll take your money AND your virginity.

Oh yeah, and F*** You.

(expletives deleted for the children's sake)
« Last Edit: 2003-01-26, 01:06 by Twilight » Logged
Devlar

Makron

« Reply #43 on: 2003-01-26, 01:49 »

my IQ is 125.

Being that this is one of my fields of research, i'd simply like to say that anyone who knows anything about IQ scores knows that unless your a 30-40 year old straight protestant white male with a wife and two kids living in a semi-conservative household in the middle of an urban environment that IQ scores are about as relevant as ICQ numbers. Finally, no one of any form of intelligence ever mentions their IQ numbers for any other reason other than to prove themselves to others.

That's about it
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #44 on: 2003-01-26, 03:34 »

http://www.planethalflife.com/bchl/images/...o_got_owned.jpg

WOW, YOU LOSE
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #45 on: 2003-01-26, 13:40 »

lol now I wanna play against him .
think I can handle him with a melee weapon .
lets say im gonna wak him with the axe . mwhahahahaha.
or do you prefer getting sliced by a knife.
oh well guess im just gona punch you withmy fist till you go screaming for your mommy . mwHAAHAAAAHA

and please people start voting F1 .
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #46 on: 2003-01-26, 19:10 »

Man... that was a lot of BS to run through to get this far.

I couldn't read any of Mojo's posts here because they were too... uhm... unreadable. No commas, no capital letter to start a sentence(sorry to say it, but this also applies to redx... heh). In any case, I won't go as far as others and say anything as deep as they did... because I really don't care. It was a bad idea, and got shut down at the start... anything that happened afterwards was Mojo's fault.

As for not playing Gen online to request class balance... I won't agree 100% here. Sure it helps, a lot, but I rarely play online. Mostly due to this crapass college connection, but... oh well... :/

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #47 on: 2003-01-26, 20:27 »

Hm, he ran out on the second round of the game, camped half the time, and the other half ran around blindly....
redx

Imp

« Reply #48 on: 2003-01-27, 04:05 »

comparing my writting to mojo? i kill you for that. i admit that i use capital letters as most people would use the bold formatting, but good god. my writting is as coherent and well punctuated as could be expected from a very lazy man like me. please do not put me on his level, it makes me sad.
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #49 on: 2003-01-27, 04:17 »

lol, red.

Wasn't saying anything about coherancy. Your posts are actually readable(no mis-spellings or bad english), except for the long ones where everything seems to run together to me. I guess it's just me, my reading style, or something, I dunno... I'm weird like that. :)

Devlar

Makron

« Reply #50 on: 2003-01-27, 04:22 »

Lets get one thing straight. The english language is on its last breath in North America outside of the academic circles.
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #51 on: 2003-01-27, 05:30 »

Um....you know why my title is "off probabtion" Mojo?

Beer? I'm down.
Twilight

Pain Elemental

« Reply #52 on: 2003-01-27, 09:01 »

spawn, its simply not possible to have a discussion of balance using only the behavior of bots as your data.  Sure they have great aim, but that's really it.  I don't think its an accurate asessment of what the class is capable of, that's all.
Atom235

Pain Elemental

« Reply #53 on: 2003-01-27, 15:26 »

F1 , GK Slipgate - Tongue

I did actually vote the poll, but I didn't like the idea. I will answer to this polls regardless of the person (who in this case is a *ick), because some ideas may be even great.
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #54 on: 2003-01-27, 21:27 »

thx atom till now 100% of thevoters voted yes : B)
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #55 on: 2003-01-28, 00:30 »

I don't go by bots... I go by how the class is played(mostly Slipgate because I played[and still do play] a lot of Q1). Like in 99a, Slipgate rockets were just too damn fast... I didn't need to play against other human opponents to figure out that much. Let's see what else... Slip-jumping comes to mind again, Nail speeds too slow, picking up a slipgate backpack as earth reduced all bullet ammo to 2, slipgate not taking fall damage...

I didn't need one human opponent to figure all this out. Likewise, problems with other classes were brought up by others that played online a bit more against others. I was just comparing Slipgate with Q1 except for the red armor problem(makes him tank like, especially with his rockets) which others brought up. I didn't really consider it a problem... camping red armor was always a strategy in Q1, no matter how lame it was/wasn't.
« Last Edit: 2003-01-28, 00:36 by ~SpAwN~ » Logged

Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #56 on: 2003-01-28, 04:13 »

I've got a more productive end to thsi thread: Ignore the rant, or lock it.

You guys always seem to drag your feet on what you dislike, and like to discuss it =p
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #57 on: 2003-01-28, 05:50 »

why not? this is a discussion thread
Byskwik

« Reply #58 on: 2003-01-28, 06:24 »

Tekhead, quit trying to moderate the forum. There are forum moderaters for that.
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #59 on: 2003-01-28, 06:46 »

Chances are I'll never close any CC threads. If it's bad enough to warrant that, chances are its bad enough to just warrant full out deletion. Other than that, this is the perpetual flame forum, basically. You wanna ressurect ancient dead topics? Fine by me...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: