2024-04-19, 07:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DL- Relay mIRC Script (A DL- Customization Script)  (Read 3819 times)
Krazy-Killa

Light Guard

« on: 2003-08-11, 04:58 »

I'm workin' on a script that is like Phil's Relay Script for WHS, but is specifically designed for DL- (The new temporary cross-network bot for channel #wirehead).  It allows you to customize it's messages so it fits your preference.  It's completely client side, so the changes that you do won't affect what other people will see.  You can customize the join, part, quit, nick changes, channel mode change events, plus other events that DL- captures.  Here is a screenshot of the Dialog I am currently working on:

An example of the customization feature would be the join message:
Original
*** join #wirehead@whs: Krazy-Killa [mdeitz12@krazy-killa.on.wireheadstudios.net]
New
Either:
* Inter-Join: Krazy-Killa [mdeitz12@krazy-killa.on.wireheadstudios.net]
or
* Inter-Join: Krazy-Killa

The idea for this script came to me when I looked at Phil's script, and since DL-'s messages are almost exactly the same as WHS's, I decided to create one myself.

You can download DL-'s Customization Script here

After you download.  Install into your mIRC dir, and while in mIRC, type /load -rs DL-.mrc NOT '.ini'.  Then in the #wirehead channel, right-click and select DL- Customization from the popup menu, and change any settings that fit your preference.  You can also see an example of what each does in the example area.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: 2003-08-11, 21:52 by Krazy-Killa » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: