2024-04-18, 10:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frozen Pizza Recall  (Read 6510 times)
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« on: 2007-11-03, 04:29 »

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/01/pizza.recall.ap/index.html

If you eat frozen pizza, which I'm certain many people do, then you might want to read this and see if you're affected.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Kajet

Vadrigar

I have no clue what to put here...

« Reply #1 on: 2007-11-03, 05:54 »

Totinos pizza is sporking disgusting
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2007-11-03, 20:03 »

And yet more recalled food:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307877,00.html

Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #3 on: 2007-11-03, 20:47 »

This is the only bacteria whose name I've memorized, dunno why. I guess I like the name, it sounds silly.

So yeah, frozen pizzas.

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #4 on: 2007-11-03, 21:08 »

Mersa (MRSA) is another one you need to know, or Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus.  It's a growing problem in hospitals and is a very dangerous secondary infection risk.

Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #5 on: 2007-11-04, 01:44 »

Red Baron pizza for life!
~Va^^pyrA~

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

Do These Fangs Make My Butt Look Big?

« Reply #6 on: 2007-11-04, 03:39 »

Blah, Red Baron is pretty gross too. A lot of frozen pizzas really fail in the sauce and crust area. I'm pretty sure that the best pizza in the world (frozen or otherwise) is actually in Yellow Springs, Ohio. Ha Ha Pizza forever! It's a tad expensive, but definitely worth it. And it's completely organic to boot!

More on topic however. It seems as though a lot of things are being found to contain E. coli nowadays. It was a pain when absolutely no one would stock ANY kind of spinach. I had to choose a flavorful lettuce instead...
Visimar

Archvile

« Reply #7 on: 2007-11-11, 02:33 »

I've ate a few of the Totino's pizzas containing pepperoni myself, but since I personally hate pepperoni I've gotten my mom to grab the cheese kind instead (pretty much the only kind of pizza I eat, espeically if it has mushrooms). But yeah, since I eat frozen pizzas a lot, this is a good heads up.
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #8 on: 2007-11-11, 07:12 »

Blah, Red Baron is pretty gross too. A lot of frozen pizzas really fail in the sauce and crust area. I'm pretty sure that the best pizza in the world (frozen or otherwise) is actually in Yellow Springs, Ohio. Ha Ha Pizza forever! It's a tad expensive, but definitely worth it. And it's completely organic to boot!

More on topic however. It seems as though a lot of things are being found to contain E. coli nowadays. It was a pain when absolutely no one would stock ANY kind of spinach. I had to choose a flavorful lettuce instead...

Maybe it's not the best, especially if you really enjoy thick saucy pizzas.

...but they're -CHEAP-. Seriously, 4 for $10 sometimes. They're delicious for that price Slipgate - Tongue
~Va^^pyrA~

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

Do These Fangs Make My Butt Look Big?

« Reply #9 on: 2007-11-11, 21:03 »

Four for ten dollars?! Slipgate - Surprised

Little Caesar's is about as cheap as I can find pizza to appease my tastes well enough... Those "Hot 'n' Ready" ones are decent when you ask for cheese only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: