2024-03-28, 15:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune  (Read 3509 times)
Ravenholme

Dopefish

"omg im GIMP" - Postal Dude, Postal 2

« on: 2008-02-02, 23:49 »

can anybody tell me what the hell this game is? and why ign kiss it ass so much? it is truly good?

at first sight it seems like a rip off of Blackthorne, a really old game of snes

Blackthorne:
http://img3.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/0/b/5/...b5db9d97870431bd5a944e5399a3c9e_full.jpg

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune:
http://www.mundogamers.com/images/imagen...ps3/uncharted-drakes-fortune-portada.jpg

maybe im wrong, so please tell me about this game

halo fanboys...NUKE THEM!
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2008-02-03, 01:39 »

Let me preface this response by saying if you have a Playstation 3, download the demo.  It should be available in all major territories by now.

Now as to why Uncharted kicks ass...

It's a great action-adventure game in the vein of Tomb Raider without the clunky movement or horrible camera.  It's an utterly beautiful game too.  Uncharted has the most realistic wet-clothing I've seen.  (I do not at all mean that in sexual manner.)  The characters (at least those in the demo) are very believable and the voice-actors chosen suit their characters well.  There's also a lot of humor infused into the cutscenes.  Given the PS3 has very few exclusive titles that are a "must-own,"  Uncharted comes highly-praised.

Ravenholme

Dopefish

"omg im GIMP" - Postal Dude, Postal 2

« Reply #2 on: 2008-02-03, 03:23 »

i own an xbox360 so no demo Slipgate - Sad

halo fanboys...NUKE THEM!
Sucutrule

Tank Commander

KETEZEIT PEW PEW

« Reply #3 on: 2008-02-03, 20:24 »

I always thought of it as a bastard child between Prince of Persia and Tomb Raider.

It appears that way.

How I am supposed to type will all this cheese laying around?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: