2024-03-28, 23:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey people.  (Read 5717 times)
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« on: 2008-02-23, 08:48 »

Hey guys, I was formally known as "washu" (a handle used exclusively to these boards) many years ago, and had decided to drop by again. I will take off my mask and reveal my true handle, I won't aim to satisfy nostalgia.

Life's been pretty shitty, until now. Working an assistant managerial position at McDonald's burns me out, competing in esports is starting to burn me out and the fact I almost died three months ago doesn't help either.

Now I'm trying to be re-acquainted with old friends and get my life back on track. So I was on the net that I remember I still had a family at wirehead so here I am. You guys were so awesome and I had many memorable moments. You won't find me to be the stubborn over-zealous personality that I had in the past. That attitude bore serious consequences for me.

I remember doing some beta testing and I wouldn't mind doing that again, helping what I can for the cause.

Until then, catch ya later!

Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2008-02-23, 12:09 »

I never spoke with you much, but it's good to know you're still alive, (literally.)  I'm glad to hear things are turning around for you too. Slipgate - Smile

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2008-02-23, 12:14 »

Welcome back, mon.

You say life has been shitty until now.. if you don't mind telling, what caused it to swing back around? In any case it's all good that it did.

What we can do, by the way, is rename your old account, so you won't have to lose post-counts or continuity. Then again, perhaps that's precisely what you don't want? :]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #3 on: 2008-02-23, 12:21 »

Welcome back m8, yeah life has its up and downs, my own life was a disaster but for now it changed to the good, having a decent job and girl friend and so on in most cases if you just hang on something good is bound to happen sooner or later! Slipgate - Smile
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #4 on: 2008-02-24, 01:37 »

Yea I would like to have my post count restored, but I am ditching the handle, Moshman has been my handle since I was eight years old, and I want to tie up any loose ends in my online world, mainly just having one handle.

As for how I almost died, I was in a brutal car accident where I was implaled by a rebar in the chest, took months to recover and about a month ago I was finally on my feet again, back at my job, back to 1v1 competitions. In Augest I went to Sweden and then Germany for some tourneys. I hope I can do that again this year.

So you guys been playing some games lately? I wouldn't mind doing that again. That was some good fun.
« Last Edit: 2008-02-24, 01:39 by Moshman » Logged

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2008-02-24, 07:44 »

Ouch!  I had been wondering why I had not seen you online since you changed your handle.  If I may be permitted to make a little light of the situation, I suppose you know what a Combine soldier at the other end of Gordon's crossbow feels like?  Slipgate - Surprised

Anyway, I'm glad you're alright now.  That's not the kind of life-changing experience one likes to have.  You're always welcome here, and any time you want to hop in a game drop by IRC and if I'm there (and it's not sleepy Phoenix) I'll probably join you.  Servers have been far too quiet of late, and even our normally reliable Euros have been slacking in the gameplay department.  I'm always short on beta test help, so if you'd still like to bug hunt and play with nifty new features let me know and we can get you set back up once Tabby gets your account back in order.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #6 on: 2008-02-24, 07:50 »

The most painful experiance I've ever had. By the way I just played though half life 2 and both episodes. Can't wait till episode 3! Gorden's a bad ass motha.

Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #7 on: 2008-02-24, 09:11 »

It could always be worse.

Though, it's probably best to leave what exactly that is up to the imagination, and shoot for the better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: