2024-04-20, 00:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Resum? of George Bush (2004 Presidency? I don't think so!)  (Read 18036 times)
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« on: 2003-08-20, 03:19 »

George W. Bush
The White House, USA

Past Work Experience

I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.

I produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.

I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas; the company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.

With my father's help and name, I was elected Governor of Texas.

Accomplishments as Governor

I changed pollution laws in favor of the power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.

I replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog-ridden city in America.

I cut taxes and bankrupted Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.

I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in American history.

I became U.S. President after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes with the help of major Enron money and my father's appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments as President

I attacked and overtook two countries.

I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market.

My record for environmental issues is the least of my concerns.

I am the first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.

I set the the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year period.

After taking-off the entire month of August, I then presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.

I am supporting development of a "Tactical Bunker Buster" nuke, a WMD.

I am getting our troops killed, under the lie of Sadam's procurement of Yellow Cake Nuke WMD components, then blaming the lie on our British friends.

I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. president.

In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.

I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any president in U.S. history.

I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

I signed more laws and executive orders effectively amending or ignoring the Constitution than any president in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use national reserves as past presidents have done.

I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I've dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history.

I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history.

My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have almost all 50 states of the Union simultaneously suffer massive financial crisis.

I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in history.

I am the first president in U.S. history to order a pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

I created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in history.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.

I rendered the entire United Nations viewpoints irrelevant.

I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war" (detainees) and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).

I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.

My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation) presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history. My political party used the Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.

I have spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.

I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most resented country in the world, possibly the largest failure of diplomacy in World history.

I am actively working on a policy of "disengagement" creating the most hostile of Israel-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

I am the first U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than by their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

I set an all-time record for the number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling their huge personal investments in corporations bidding for U.S. contracts.

I failed to fulfill my pledge to capture Osama Bin Laden, dead or alive.

I failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the U.S. Capitol Building. Even after 18 months I have no leads and no credible suspects.

In the past 18 months following the World Trade Center attack I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

I removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any president in U.S. history.

In a little over two years, I created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided since the Civil War.

I entered my office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and have turned every single economic category downward -- all in less than two years.

Records and References:

I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine. My Texas driving record has been erased and is not available.

I was AWOL from the National Guard.

I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

All records of my tenure as Governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed, and unavailable for public view.

All records of SEC investigations into insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

~ Please consider my experience when voting in 2004. ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Bush has done. Why you shouldn't elect this man. Read it and weep.
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2003-08-20, 03:28 »

http://www.academycomputerservice.com/econ...mics/charts.htm

I think this helps support my statement.
Krazy-Killa

Light Guard

« Reply #2 on: 2003-08-20, 03:28 »

Hahahahahahahaha, that's good.  Even though I didn't read it all, which I don't have time right now, but I'll read it probably tomorrow.   Funny shit so far. Slipgate - Smile
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #3 on: 2003-08-20, 03:31 »

It's funny because it's true.
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #4 on: 2003-08-20, 03:45 »

I keep trying to read your post but there must be something wrong with my monitor. Your post appears to be leaning heavily towards the extreme left.

Although, to be fair, reading it did cause me to weep. Mainly because it loves to blame the current economic state entirely on the current president, when usually it is the result of PREVIOUS presidents... it completely lacks any statistics backing up such claims as "In a little over two years, I created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided since the Civil War.", "I am the first U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than by their immediate neighbor, North Korea.", "I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history." and "I am the first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record." unless you are counting "I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine.", which IMHO doesn't cut the mustard...

Not to mention the fact you ignore he was not the first president to win due to the electoral college, nor do you probably understand the reason behind it's existence... Also you seem to be of the persuasion that the U.S. is required to ask permission from other countries before acting on other, different countries, which is quite frankly just absurd...

I fail to see how the opinions of Europeans on our president really matter, unless A) You think the Europeans, with a completely different culture know better than the people of our own country, or B) America became a part of Europe and no one told me...

You are also of the persuasion that RICH == EVIL!!!!!!!...

Also, from what I can gather from your post, you feel that US security previously was in a state of 'failure', but you object to any acts that might increase said security...

Your statement "I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use national reserves as past presidents have done." indicates that you feel the national reserves should be tapped into when gasoline becomes 'expensive' (ignoring that British people routinely pay upwards of $5USD a gallon), I would suggest you read up on what it's really for...

I lack the time to really organize this but I just wanted to voice my opinion before Phoenix jumps in and says everything I actually want to say in an articulate manner.
« Last Edit: 2003-08-20, 03:45 by OoBeY » Logged
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #5 on: 2003-08-20, 03:48 »

I knew. I f*cking KNEW IT! You ALWAYS do this to me! Why do I even bother to post, you just twist it into another anti-footman cult gathering. God only knows who yer gonna send to kill me, just to shut me up! :angry:
« Last Edit: 2003-08-20, 03:49 by Footman » Logged
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #6 on: 2003-08-20, 03:49 »

Also, this isn't an argument against the case per se, but I would like to say this... DO NOT PLAGERIZE WITHOUT CREDITING AN ORIGINAL SOURCE http://michaelw.net/Articles/GeorgeBushsre...mebyKellyK.html

Therefore, the arguments are no longer against 'you' but rather Kelly Kramer.

P.S. As for 'attacking' you, well you posted an extreme view in CONTROVERSY CORNER. If you can't stand the heat, don't start the freaking fire.
« Last Edit: 2003-08-20, 03:51 by OoBeY » Logged
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #7 on: 2003-08-20, 03:52 »

Try checking the graph in my second post. You did look at it, didn't you? I didn't think so. It has credible sources, but I bet you just took one look, overlooking the sources, and disregarded it as mindless dribble, since it came from me.
« Last Edit: 2003-08-20, 03:53 by Footman » Logged
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #8 on: 2003-08-20, 03:56 »

Oh I did look at your graph, and it does show what you are arguing, but the point is the economic state of a country is more the result of the actions of the PREVIOUS president as opposed to the current one.
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #9 on: 2003-08-20, 04:00 »

I KNOW that, almost everyone knows that! I knew that before I even posted. This states what Bush, himself, has done.
Twilight

Pain Elemental

« Reply #10 on: 2003-08-20, 04:04 »

furry pr0n in da house

where da furry pr0n at yo
« Last Edit: 2003-08-20, 04:08 by Twilight » Logged
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #11 on: 2003-08-20, 04:08 »

Speaking as a European, I only wish to state that completely ignoring wordwide (and thus, partly European) agreements and opinions is in my book a bit beyond the question whether or not Europeans can judge what being an American is about, or whether or not  America is part of Europe (or should that be of the world? Slipgate - Smile)
- Anyway, Action will always be -Reaction I guess.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Twilight

Pain Elemental

« Reply #12 on: 2003-08-20, 04:11 »

tabun is the truth

still no furry pr0n

where it at foot my shizzle
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #13 on: 2003-08-20, 04:11 »

I was more referring to things like:

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

than anything else. My view on war is the same, but as for other international matters I of course agree with you. But only to the extent that we should consider the views of Europeans, not bow down to them.
Twilight

Pain Elemental

« Reply #14 on: 2003-08-20, 04:14 »

http://www.mediaworkshop.org/techcamp/grou...fruit%20bat.jpg

http://www.glaquarium.org/victoria/hedgehog.jpg

http://www.koala.net/images/echidna.jpg

http://www.quietlywild.com/qwpix/recentpix/fox.jpg

http://www.shadyacrerabbitry.com/tail.jpg

OMG FUKEN HAWT
« Last Edit: 2003-08-20, 04:26 by Twilight » Logged
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #15 on: 2003-08-20, 04:40 »

.. much as I'd love to comment on this, I'm tired of getting branded as a nazi because I'm republican..

"Who says a chainsaw isn't a ranged weapon?"
Assamite

Hans Grosse

« Reply #16 on: 2003-08-20, 04:41 »

Sure, blame CLINTON, even though the federal budget was in SURPLUS before the Bush tax cuts and military budget rises came along. Blame CLINTON, even as the economy was doing very well, with low unemployment and high profits, until tax cut time plus 9/11, when there was suddenly a RECESSION. And we're not out of it, yet!

Bush DID NOT inherit "Clinton's economic crisis", because there was never one to begin with! It was BUSH and Co. who revived Reaganomics, put the budget into record deficit (with the help of several invertebrate Dems), and thus, caused economic disaster.

Remember, kids - tax cuts and bloated military budgets don't mix!

And NO, this is NOT an extreme, left-wing radical view. MOST PEOPLE on this planet are more than happy to see Bush booted. The Tories, the centrists, libs and progs, and so forth.
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #17 on: 2003-08-20, 04:53 »

Foot, half the shit i see here.... well, pretty much looks like poo, as for the UN, I AM GLAD BUSH DID SOMETHING MOST CONTRIES ARE AFRAID TO DO, stop someone that should have been stopped a very long time ago!
As for the rest, it means nothing to me, Bush isnt the greatest president, nor the worst.
Tekhead

Elite

« Reply #18 on: 2003-08-20, 04:53 »

I'm not voting for Bush in 2004 (yes, I'll vote this time).

He really didn't do anything spectacular, yet he gets praise for it. With all the 'Bushisms' that he's let loose upon the public, I'd swear that man could've started a (real) war instead of merely intervening with other nations' wars.

Here's my impression of what he's done:\
 - Cleaned up dad's war

...that's about it I think.

We could've had Iraq as a powerful and rescourceful ally after we kicked Saddam out! We could've put in a Democratic government and helped renew their tattered, war-torn cities with millions of jobs for everyone! It was possible - the native residents of Iraq wanted change! However, what did we do? We entrenched our soldiers around the oil fields. We didn't even help out much with medical supplies for the bystanding Iraqi people who were unfortunate and were injured during the US invasion in their homeland. I think we really f :angry: ked ourselves with how we handled the aftermath of the invasion. Now the Iraqi people want us to GTFO. We had no good reason to go there in the first place (except to lead a crusade). Bad, bad capitalist decision! Now that people know the real reason the invasion happened in the first place, they protest the war and the American occupation! (well, except for our own US citizens! Where are they now? Where are the protests against being in Iraq, with signs and voices raised? Did they have any backbone at all, or was it just a big whim?)

IMO We need a president that, with a glance, says "I've got a pair, and I know how to use 'em", not someone with a hardon for just cash.

:blink:  Slipgate - Laugh
« Last Edit: 2003-08-20, 04:54 by Tekhead » Logged
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #19 on: 2003-08-20, 04:59 »

This seems to be a common game lately.  Everyone think's it's just fine and dandy to bash Bush and blame all the world's ills on him.  Yet, I distinctly remember that bashing CLINTON was strictly prohibited for just the same reason.  I still find it incredulous that people would want to blame very complex situations with numerous factors on the actions and opinions of one man.  You would all do well to be less shortsighted on these matters.

I'm not going to sit here and defend Bush or attack Footman's long list of copied items regarding Bush.  Everyone already knows what I think and where I stand, there is no point in reiterating it yet once more.  What I will say is that if you hate Bush you'll believe all of this to be gospel truth.  If you support Bush you'll believe all of it to be blatant lies.  How much is which?  Well, I'm sure any intelligent person who can dig up facts on their own (remember to consider your sources now children) and draw their own conclusions will make that decision on their own as to what kind of man Bush is.  I'm sure an equally long list of facts, half-truths, accusations, whatever could be drawn up against anyone in a public office, or outside of it.  You're all old enough to use your brains.  I advise not drinking from a sweet cup without watching who poured it.  Just because something sounds good to you and matches your opinion does not necessarily validate it.  Question everything, and use your mind for what it was made for.

Footman:  The only thing I can say to you is if you can't stand the heat don't start fires.  You know this would ignite controversy the moment you posted it.  If you didn't want to start an argument then I'd advise you to just think things through a little more before making a post.  You can't expect everyone to just smile and nod and agree with you here.  This board has many differing opinions when it comes to everything from religion to politics to sexual preferences.  I'll avoid commenting on Twilight's above images, even if G rated.  All I'd suggest is if you're going to fly off the handle when someone criticizes your opinion or contests information that you post then you'd do well to not place it here.  Nobody has personally attacked YOU here, just what you're saying.  This isn't "Controversy Corner" for nothing.  If you want the "Get-Along Gang" you're in the wrong place.

Debate on, people.  I'm not locking this one unless it gets uglier than Chelsy. Fainting

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: