2024-03-29, 14:56 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oooooh!  (Read 4017 times)
NovAReapeR

Shambler

« on: 2010-03-23, 21:09 »

Hey all, some of you might remember me as that really annoying kid who just chatted in the servers and barely played a couple of years back. I just wanted to pop in and see how things are going. This is the last semester I have until college, so the workload has been letting up quite a bit and I've had time for stuff other than practicing jazz guitar and studying. I've played Quake Live since around this time last year and I've definitely seen MAJOR skill improvements, but just recently I installed Quake and Darkplaces (a quakeworld engine) and soon after, re installed Quake 3 and found out about CPMA.

Unsurprisingly, I'm here again, since I remember this was probably my favorite Q3 mod and I loved playing with you guys.  Slipgate - Laugh
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2010-03-24, 03:53 »

Welcome back!  We've been pretty quiet on the gaming front lately with Generations.  I've been using what free time I have for development, so I've not been on the servers or even in IRC much lately.  Most other Wirehead people have been tied up with real life concerns as well, so if this place looks a little bit dead it's just life being ironic.  I'll try to drop by Saturday around 10 or 11 PM, hopefully sooner, to see if anyone wants to join in a quick .99f game though.  Anyone else that wants to join in is invited of course.  Doom - Thumbs Up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-27, 11:40 »

I'll try to drop in someday aswell but it's a pain for me to join the US games nowdays due to my work (kinda need sleep aswell!) but im rly rusty at playing quake Slipgate - Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: