2024-04-19, 00:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombies (I HATE ZOMBIES)  (Read 17357 times)
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #20 on: 2003-01-28, 22:56 »

You can get Dungeon Keeper and Dungeon Keeper 2 packaged together at Wal-Mart for $10. I was actually going to purchase it but I decided to get Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust instead Slipgate - Smile
pepe

Shambler

« Reply #21 on: 2003-01-28, 23:47 »

the ones who eat people are cannibals

the ones who drink blood from eachother or buy from slaughterhouses and drink thats the ones i reffer to if you havent met any or heard about it youre not missing anything
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #22 on: 2003-01-29, 00:41 »

what about bloodrayne?  Slipgate - Laugh  that was a cool vampie game
Byskwik

« Reply #23 on: 2003-01-29, 00:47 »

BloodRayne was the worst. It combined one of the worst control system I've ever had to deal with with blatant sexuality to cover it up IMHO.
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #24 on: 2003-01-29, 00:50 »

I played the Bloodrayne demo and I didn't find it that exciting. It was obvious that it was meant to be another cliche console game.

Besides, the only cool vampire game I have yet to see was Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption. It's rare to see some thought actually go into a game. There were no stereotypes (except of course the strong clan personalities) of vampire so it gave a refreshing modern view on vampires in the video game genre. Sadly, like all masterpieces it was shoved off to the side and barely recognized Slipgate - Sad
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: