2024-03-28, 21:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glorious mission !  (Read 7601 times)
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« on: 2011-05-24, 15:20 »

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/60371/...-Glorious-Mission-Call-of-Duty-Style-FPS

and look ive discovered a list of features!

- overcoming your fear that your cheap, mass produced military equipment that has never been tested in an actual war, will fail on you-

- ignoring your insecurity that a nation on the tiny island to your right many times smaller than yours, completely and utterly humiliated the glorious peoples nation of china-

-learning to run into a hail of machine gun fire as your glorious comrades did in Korea-

- comepensating for the fact that a lifetime of malnutrition has left you underwieght and 5 feet tall with thankfullness for the 300 dollars a year that you will live on for the rest of your life-
~Va^^pyrA~

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

Do These Fangs Make My Butt Look Big?

« Reply #1 on: 2011-05-24, 15:56 »

It really doesn't sound too different than any other military shooter. You've just become accustomed to that "brave and heroic American" crap. Though really, I suppose this was primarily funded by the American public anyway... China pretty much owns us nowdays.

"Murder in a uniform is heroic, in a costume it is a crime"
--Abbie Hoffman

« Last Edit: 2011-05-24, 15:58 by ~Va^^pyrA~ » Logged
Kajet

Vadrigar

I have no clue what to put here...

« Reply #2 on: 2011-05-25, 02:12 »

Shouldn't that be "GRORIOUS Mission?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2011-05-25, 10:08 »

Who cares?  We've got Duke Nukem.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #4 on: 2011-05-25, 14:14 »

I bet one of the missions is to assassinate the Dalai Lama. I don't recall that being in any brave American crap games.

And for the record the Chinese could have just as easily fought the Russians. They hate them at least as much as they hate us and they could use the oil. Of course then both sides would have the same weapons in multiplayer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: