2024-04-20, 00:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minor is sued for use of Kazaa.  (Read 12932 times)
OoBeY

Hans Grosse

« Reply #20 on: 2004-03-17, 19:13 »

FORUM NECROMANCY!
death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #21 on: 2004-03-17, 20:39 »

"Do as you like as long as its within our guide-lines." Which there's not much room inbetween them.Limiting isn't it?

dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #22 on: 2004-03-17, 22:13 »

Gee, so much for using the search function to avoid making new, repeating threads    Slipgate - Roll Eyes
Devlar

Makron

« Reply #23 on: 2004-03-17, 23:24 »

Since I watched Fight Club again yesterday I'm filled with its pearls of wisdom, a thought of the RIAA came up when I heard this one

"Martha is polishing the brass on the titanic, its all going down, man
dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #24 on: 2004-03-17, 23:44 »

Ah, Fight Club. I haven't watched that in a long time. Of course, my VCD (which I obtained illegally, haha!) is messed up. For whatever reason, it was in the preferred letterbox but was stretched to fit the screen in the process of burning, I guess :unsure:
Woolie Wool

Tank Commander

« Reply #25 on: 2004-03-18, 22:56 »

Quote from: OoBeY
FORUM NECROMANCY!
*runs from the zombie thread*
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #26 on: 2004-03-20, 05:44 »

Quote from: Phoenix
I'd just like to know how the RIAA ended up becoming a law enforcement agency without the consent of the governed.  Isn't that the job of the police and FBI?  And if these are criminal matters, how come they're suing people instead of hauling them off for trial?  This is so unconstitutional it stinks.  If they want to enforce the law then do it right.
i totally agree..but..what is there to do about it? not much the common people can do about it..its sad that this is still continuing, and i believe the RIAA is no FBI, and they shouldnt be taking the law into their own hands. what makes them any better than some crazy person gunning down someone for taking their money? its the same thing basically..the artists see this as well, and i hope this 'OMG YOU STOLE 10 BUCK FROM MY RECORDS! IMMA SUE UR ASS FOR 20000 DOLLARS'. i mean cmon..suing a 12 year old? it makes you wonder how corrupt they really are.. <_<
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: