2024-04-25, 17:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Game Company, Another Security Issue  (Read 13280 times)
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #20 on: 2012-08-25, 03:36 »

I'm not much of a fan of Chess, though Shogi can be fun. But I absolutely love Go -- I'm happy to play a game online with anyone who wants to, anytime. :]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
~Va^^pyrA~

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

Do These Fangs Make My Butt Look Big?

« Reply #21 on: 2012-08-25, 06:45 »

I am ashamed to say that I have never learned to play Go. I have wanted to make my own board/set for a long time though.
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #22 on: 2012-08-25, 12:48 »

Well yeah DRM and any copy protections sucks i agree on that but still i understand why it exist. saying that piracy is not hurting the gaming industry is a lie, of course it does. Im not saying the companies are lying there bleeding cash, there still are enough paying customer.
However if noon buys anything they can't afford to make the games either then we all loose Slipgate - Smile

Im still enjoying "Modern" games thought time is the issue..not enough time!
death_stalker

Makron

« Reply #23 on: 2012-09-04, 10:02 »

I just got some D&D books in the mail last week. I've never played before, and intend to explore that avenue of analogue gaming next. I've played other RPGs before, like Rifts and Vampire the Masquerade, but even then it was close to 15 years ago.

Oh man... I remember that. I still have around 600 to 1000 bucks worth of AD&D books and was worth every dime I spent over the years. I DM'd for almost 8 years up though high school. It far blew away any game on the market IMO. Nothing was more satisfying than to either entertain or scare the hell out of any of the players I had then. But that was soooooo many years ago.

Yes I know  Slipgate - Off Topic But that comment brought a ton of fond memories to mind. Gotta love Ravenloft.  Doom - Love

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: