2024-04-19, 17:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Joke corner! (go on...make us laugh...if you can)  (Read 103127 times)
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #40 on: 2003-03-17, 19:31 »

A man met a beautiful girl and she agreed to spend the night with him for $500 So they spent the night together.

In the morning, before he left, he told the girl that he did not have any cash with him, but that he would have his secretary write a cheque and mail it to her, calling the payment "Rent for Apartment."
On the way to the office, he regretted what he had done, realizing that the whole event was not worth the price. So, he sent a cheque for $250 and enclosed a note: Dear Madam, Enclosed find a cheque in the amount of $250.00 for rent of your apartment. I am not sending the amount agreed upon because when I rented the apartment, I was under the impression that 1. It had never been occupied. 2. There was plenty of heat 3. It was small enough to make me cozy and at home. Last night, however, I found out that it had been previously occupied, that there wasn't any heat, and that it was entirely too large.

Upon receipt of the note, the girl immediately sent back the following reply Dear Sir: First of all, I cannot understand how you expect such a beautiful apartment to remain unoccupied indefinitely. As for the heat, there is plenty of it if you know how to turn it on. Regarding
the space, the apartment is indeed of regular size, but if you don't have enough furniture to fill it, please don't blame the landlord.
I will expect full payment due immediately or I will be forced to hire someone to remove your furniture.

Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #41 on: 2003-03-18, 09:23 »

I had to read that three times to understand what was going on... *shakes his head*  Mammals.  :unsure:  

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #42 on: 2003-03-18, 22:21 »

Welp, this one was always amusing..
A quick explanation behind the names of some of the most popular Baptist churches:
First Baptist
It has been there too long.

Second Baptist
The people didn't like First Baptist.

Third Baptist
The people didn't like First and Second Baptist.

Ana-Baptist
The people didn't like First, Second, Third, Fourth, ... Baptist, and didn't want to call themselves nth Baptist because they want to be the first on the list alphabetically.

Calvary Baptist
The people crucify their pastor regularly.

Community Baptist
It's a social community club.

Conservative Baptist
The people don't talk to strangers.

Cooperative Baptist
They compromise with anybody and anything.

Free Will Baptist
They draft will for everybody for free, but the church must be the primary beneficiary.

Fundamental Baptist
Fund a mental Baptist, nuff said.

Grace Baptist
They say grace at every meal, no exceptions, not even one, and don't you forget it!

"Who says a chainsaw isn't a ranged weapon?"
Angst
Rabid Doomer

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #43 on: 2003-03-18, 22:28 »

Observant
A mother was giving instructions to her children on their way to Sunday school, and to make sure they were listening, she asked: "And, why is it we should be quiet in church?"

Her little girl responded, "Because people are sleeping?"

Hubris perhaps?
One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. So they picked one scientist to go and tell Him that they were done with Him.

The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need You. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't You just go on and get lost."

God listened very patiently and kindly to the man. After the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this? Let's say we have a man-making contest." To which the scientist replied, "Okay, great!"

But God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.

God looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You go get your own dirt!"

"Who says a chainsaw isn't a ranged weapon?"
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #44 on: 2003-03-18, 22:37 »

LMAO!
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #45 on: 2003-03-19, 06:07 »

I don't know how they wrote this with a straight face... This apparently was a real memo sent out by a computer company to its employees in all seriousness. It went to all field engineers about a computer peripheral problem. The author of this memo was quite genuine. The engineers rolled on the floor! Especially note the last couple of sentences.

Replacement of Mouse Balls
If a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need a ball replacement. Mouse balls are now available as FRU (Field Replacement Units). Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel.

Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than foreign balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the manufacturer of the mouse. Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop off method. Domestic balls are replaced by using the twist off method.

Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling can result in sudden discharge. Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately.

It is recommended that each person have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction. Any customer missing his balls should contact the local personnel in charge of removing and replacing these necessary items.

Please keep in mind that a customer without properly working balls is an unhappy customer!
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #46 on: 2003-03-19, 14:18 »

dear boss.
Me your penis asks a rase with following reasons:
-I'm doing fysivle labor.
-I work in big holes.
-with everething I do I go in with my head first.
-I never have time off in the weekends and holidays.
-I work in a wet enviroment
-I do not get paid when I do more hours
-I work in a dark in a dark enviroment where there is no ventilation.
-I work on high temperatures.
-my work can give me infections and many disseases

the answer of the employer
Dear penis,
after recieving your letter about your rase and after many considering
we (the management ) decided not to give you a rase with following reason.
-You do not work 8 hours a day.
-after short periods a labor you fall asleep.
-you do not always follow orders from the management team.
-you do not always stay at the place we said you had to be.but you also visit other places.
-You do not take initiatif. we have to put pressure on you and you have to be stimulated before you go to work.
on the end of your session you leave your workplace very messy behind.
-you do not keep yourself to the safety description. Like wearing a safetyjacket.
-you retire WAAAY before the age of 65.
-you can almost never do double shifts.
-you sometimes leave your workplace before you did the work of that day.
-and last but not least every time you go in and out of your workplace you're being seen with 2 very supicious round objects.

dev/null

Banned
Vadrigar

« Reply #47 on: 2003-03-19, 15:07 »

Quote from: Demonwench
Replacement of Mouse Balls
That's so wrong...

I think laser mice would be a better investment than constantly changing mice balls though. This is why companies need a man like me Slipgate - Tongue
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #48 on: 2003-03-19, 19:11 »

why?
because you are so small and have such small hands that you can easely change them without using a pincet ?
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #49 on: 2003-03-21, 08:34 »

Last night, my friends and I went to a Ladies night Club. One of the girls wanted to impress the rest of us, so she pulled out a $10 bill. When the male dancer came over to us, my friend licked the $10 bill and stuck it to his butt cheek!
Not to be outdone, another friend pulls out a $20 bill. She calls the guy back over, licks the $20 bill, and sticks it to his other butt cheek.
In another attempt to impress the rest of us, my third friend pulls out a $50 bill and calls the guy over, and licks the bill. I'm worried about the way things are going, but fortunately she just stuck it to one of his butt cheeks, again.
My relief was short lived. Seeing the way things are going, the guy gyrates over to me! Now everyone's attention is focused on me, and the guy's egging me on to try to top the $50.
My brain was churning as I reached for my wallet. What could I do?
Then the woman in me took over! I got out my ATM card, swiped it down the crack of his butt, grabbed the 80 bucks, and went home!!
games keeper

Elite

« Reply #50 on: 2003-03-21, 17:02 »

I always love your SM sessions DW
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #51 on: 2003-03-24, 03:14 »

Check this little movie out

http://www.legnog.com/music/iol2x/popup.html
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #52 on: 2003-03-24, 06:36 »

That annoyed me to no end. Seriously.

Question: Anyway, why are there so many problems in our(U.S.) Government?

Answer:Because it is being run by a Bush, a Dick, and a Colon. Slipgate - Tongue

Beer? I'm down.
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #53 on: 2003-03-25, 06:49 »

Found this at another club I frequent. Thought you all might like a bit of humor in this dark time.

Axis of Evil Wannabees

by John Cleese

Bitter after being snubbed for membership in the "Axis of Evil",
Libya, China and Syria today announced that they had formed the "Axis
of Just as Evil", which they said would be more evil than that stupid
Iran-Iraq-North Korea axis President Bush warned of in his State of
the Union address.

Axis of Evil members, however, immediately dismissed the new Axis
having, for starters, a really dumb name. "Right. They are just as
evil...in their dreams!" declared North Korean leader Kim Jong-il.
"Everybody knows we're the best evils...best at being evil...we're the
best."

Diplomats from Syria denied they were jealous over being excluded,
although they conceded they did ask if they could join the Axis of
Evil. "They told us it was full," said Syrian President Bashar
al-Assad. "An axis can't have more than three countries", explained
Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. "This is not my rule, it's tradition.
In World War II you had Germany, Italy, and Japan in the evil Axis.
So, you can only have three, and a secret handshake. Ours is wickedly
cool."

International reaction to Bush's Axis of Evil declaration was swift,
as within minutes, France surrendered. Elsewhere, peer-conscious
nations rushed to gain triumvirate status in what has become a game of
geopolitical chairs. Cuba, Sudan and Serbia announced that they had
formed the "Axis of Somewhat Evil", forcing Somalia to join with
Uganda and Myanmar in the "Axis of Occasionally Evil", while Bulgaria,
Indonesia and Russia established the "Axis of Not So Much Evil Really
as Just Generally Disagreeable". With the criteria suddenly expanded
and all the desirable clubs filling up, Sierra Leone, El Salvador, and
Rwanda applied to be called the "Axis of Countries That Aren't the
Worst But Certainly Won't Be Asked to Host the Olympics".

Canada, Mexico and Australia formed the "Axis of Nations That Are
Actually Quite Nice But Secretly Have Some Nasty Thoughts About
America", while Scotland, New Zealand and Spain established the "Axis
of Countries That Want Sheep to Wear Lipstick". "That's not a threat,
really, just something we like to do", said Scottish Executive First
Minister Jack McConnell. While wondering if the other nations of the
world weren't perhaps making fun of him, a cautious Bush granted
approval for most axis, although he rejected the establishment of the
"Axis of Countries Whose Names End in 'Guay", accusing one of its
members of filing a false application. Officials from Paraguay,
Uruguay, and Chadguay denied the charges.

Israel, meanwhile, insisted it didn't want to join any Axis, but
privately world leaders said that's only because no one asked them.
Vadertime

CyberDemon

« Reply #54 on: 2003-03-27, 01:19 »

And certainly the U.S. and England would form the axis of bacon if they had a third pork-barrel country to join them. Maybe when Bush's private war is over there might be some way to put the pigs of the world to work for the rest of us. Not to say I'm breaking out a fur cap and red flag, but a lot of our country's policies have smelled of frying pigfat in the past 20 years or so. I'm still thinking about the horse and chicken joke. Too bad so many of us aren't that hung, me included. The mouseball joke had me thinking of kevlar underwear though. For all the chicks on this site, what's it like to not have to worry about low blows? Or does a jab to the crotch still hurt like hell? Please don't take offense, I don't want to be an imp again.
..::WHAT!?

Ogre

« Reply #55 on: 2003-03-27, 09:01 »

Little Johnny was at home and seemed to have more energy then usual, he was running around the house breaking everything he touched! So his mother said: "Johnny there is construction going on just across the street, why don't you go and see if you can learn somthing" Little Johnny replied "ok" and took off across the street.  At the time little Johnny came over the workers were in the process of hanging new doors on the house,  so Johnny remembering his mother told him to learn somthing, decides to ask one of the workers how to hang a door, to which the worker replies: "Well first you get the son of a bitch, then of course its too f*cking big! So you gotta shave a cunt hair off here and a cunt hair off there and pound that god damn thing home! - Johnny now certian that he had learned somthing decided to go home,  when he came in the door his mother asked him if he learned any thing.  Johnny replied "Yes I learned how to hang a door"  and his mother said "Oh! Johnny thats wonderful tell mommy how you do that."  to which Jhonny replies: "Well first you get the son of a bitch, then of course its too f*cking big! So you gotta shave a cunt hair off here and a cunt hair off there and..." (mother cuts him off) "Johnny! thats enough! you go up stairs this instant I am going to tell your Father about this when he gets home!"
So Johnny not knowing what he did wrong goes up stairs and waits for his father... Then at about 3:00pm his Father arrived at home and Johnny heard him come straight up the stairs,  Johnnys Father says to him. "I heard you got into trouble with mom today" (Johnny says) "All I did was tell her how to hang a door" (Father) "and how do you do that?" (Johnny) "Ok... Well first you get the son of a bitch, then of course its too f*cking big! So you gotta shave a cunt hair off here and a cunt hair off there and... (Father cuts him off) "Thats it! go to the backyard and get me a switch!" To which Johnny replies "F*ck you! Thats the electritions job!"

- Damn I didn't think this joke was that long  Fainting
« Last Edit: 2003-03-27, 09:04 by ..::WHAT!? » Logged
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #56 on: 2003-03-30, 21:39 »

Renee Descartes walks into a bar, the bartender says 'sir can I get you a martini 'Descartes says 'I don't think...' and he disappears.
Vadertime

CyberDemon

« Reply #57 on: 2003-04-01, 18:51 »

I guess he should've watched his mouth. If he reworded that, he might have still existed long enough to have a drink. I can't remember any good jokes so I'll tell a bad one.
                               Some guy goes into the county courthouse to see somebody. He's told he has to wait so he asks the person at the desk, go get me a blonde. While he's waiting he sits down in a room and sees some red things in a plastic bowl which he thinks are tomatoes and starts eating. The blonde shows up and screams in horror, running away to the bathroom to puke. The guy asked "What the hell is her problem?" then says get me a redhead. He waits awhile, eating the "tomatoes" again and the shapely redhead steps in. She gets sick and pukes, then runs away. "What was that about?" Next he says get me a brunette. He starts eating again and a busty, gorgeous brunette walks in and sees him eating and runs out with a queasy, desparate look. Finally as he's sitting there the mayor( judge, or whoever he needed to see) walks in and yells "Goddamn boy, what the hell are you doing???!!!!" So the man answers I was just sitting here waiting eating these tomatoes.....{cut off quick} "Damnit boy, those ain't tomatoes, those are last week's abortions!!!!!!!!!"

I told you it was bad.  :blink:
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #58 on: 2003-04-02, 04:44 »

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw an unusually beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight toward his seat. Lo and behold, she took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. The Annual Sexual Education Convention in Chicago."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen, sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for sex education! Struggling to maintain his composure! sure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really," he said. "What myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed, when in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.

"Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent.

"We have, however, found that the best potential lover in all categories is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly, the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I shouldn't really be discussing this with you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Goldstein. But my friends call me Bubba."
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #59 on: 2003-04-02, 04:56 »

lmao!

where are you coming up with thesE?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: