2024-04-19, 21:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Q3:A editing.. (stuff..)  (Read 8611 times)
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« on: 2003-02-02, 00:03 »

well..i figured this was off topic enough..anyway, ive been working hard on making an upcoming mod a success..im one of the coders, and i understand most the coding and what works ect..but i was wondering if anyone knew of any UI tutorials? i figured i'd ask because the gen UI is well..great? lol. Gen, and its staff inspired me to get into the q3 editing scene more..so i took a chance and started a mod..if anyone knows of any UI tutorials..or if anyone has the time to sit down and tell me what the crap its about..please reply  Slipgate - Smile
Daedalus

CyberDemon

« Reply #1 on: 2003-02-02, 00:34 »

Slightly OffTopic, but only very slightly:
The Gen UI looks suspiciously like the Urban Terror one, i was thinking maybe SID gave WHS access to its code or vice versa?
Maybe the both took it from somewhere else, or maybe its just an ENORMOUSLY large coincidence
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #2 on: 2003-02-02, 01:18 »

There's some UI tuts. at Code3arena

And Daed: gen uses Team Arena UI.
Daedalus

CyberDemon

« Reply #3 on: 2003-02-02, 02:02 »

Right, ok Slipgate - Smile
I thought it might've been that
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #4 on: 2003-02-02, 04:30 »

i know of code3arena..but i wanted someone to actually teach me..but no one ever has time heh.. <_<
pepe

Shambler

« Reply #5 on: 2003-02-02, 06:34 »

if i remember correctlly the urban terror mod team has been gracious enough to us as to let wirehead use the sniperrifle model (its a barret sniper rifle and exists http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn02-e.htm ) aswell as the gui

so the ui is an altered version of the urban terror one and not the team arena one but i can off course be wrong about this

:ph34r: if i could just have as good memory when it comes to classes im taking it would be great  :ph34r:
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #6 on: 2003-02-02, 07:50 »

i was gonna ask leemon or ward..but they're busy..and i wouldnt wanna piss em off or bother em with no0b questions  Slipgate - Laugh
Hedhunta

Chton

« Reply #7 on: 2003-02-05, 18:46 »

Quote from: pepe
if i remember correctlly the urban terror mod team has been gracious enough to us as to let wirehead use the sniperrifle model (its a barret sniper rifle and exists http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn02-e.htm ) aswell as the gui

so the ui is an altered version of the urban terror one and not the team arena one but i can off course be wrong about this

:ph34r: if i could just have as good memory when it comes to classes im taking it would be great  :ph34r:
eheh, while the ui is SID origin, the Barret sniper rifle is the first model i made for gen Slipgate - Smile
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #8 on: 2003-02-05, 18:50 »

yup, HH made it, and 3dioot unwrapped it - SID had nothing to do with our sniper rifle ;]

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: