2024-04-27, 09:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Presenting a new WHS Award!  (Read 4744 times)
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« on: 2003-12-14, 10:02 »

Every week's forum games yield at least ONE outstanding screenshot of some poor soul catching his death in mid-air.

Here's a prime example.

So we've decided to have a bit of fun with this, and give out a weekly "Skeet of the Week!" award, each week, based upon the screenshots we recieve from the match.  The unlucky soul depicted in the winning screenshot recieves the honor of  being in a new user group with their own online list color! I'll also increase your forum privledges a tad, giving you more space for PMs in your inbox, and a slightly higher upload limit for files to the forums.

I'll also add a link to the winning screenshot in that user's signature, that may be removed at any time by the user, but wear it as a badge of honor! You died well, and others were happier for it!

It's not much, but hey, it's nifty!
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2003-12-23, 10:39 »

Whats this? I'm STILL the skeet of the week? That shot wasn't noteworthy AND ancient history.. get someone else the medal lads :]

Or if you were planning to not remove it - I suggest you reconsider, or give me a checkbox to turn it off ;] - It eats space and gets old.
« Last Edit: 2003-12-23, 10:41 by Tabun » Logged

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2003-12-23, 19:24 »

You can just go into your profile and remove it yourself, at any time.

I wasn't around to do the award last week, and apparently no one else did it for me. Slipgate - Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: