2024-04-23, 16:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Master Doom levels  (Read 5671 times)
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« on: 2004-01-10, 22:59 »

has anyone ever played these levels? am i the only one that hasnt? lol. i was playing gen last night on vesperas..and i realize..i have final doom for pc but never played vesperas (final doom is so effing hard..). is there a place where i can get em besides the cd? or am i SOL and should stfu?  :unsure:
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2004-01-10, 23:14 »

It's from the Master Levels for Doom2. I haven't gotten around to playing it. Also, the Master Levels include Maximum Doom. Oddly enough, Maximum Doom was left out of ID Anthology and Doom: Collector's Edition.
« Last Edit: 2004-01-10, 23:15 by Footman » Logged
Daedalus

CyberDemon

« Reply #2 on: 2004-01-11, 02:58 »

Yeah, my doom came with Ultimate Doom, Doom 2 and the Master Levels

They are good maps, i cant find the CD anymore though Slipgate - Exhausted
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #3 on: 2004-01-11, 04:29 »

If I recall correctly, Maximum Doom only came with the original Master Level CD.  If you D/L Master Level Doom from id, you don't get the Maximum Doom part.  It was just a scrape anyway.  If you hunt around Ebay, you might find a copy - that's where I found mine.
OmEgA-X

Beta Tester
Hans Grosse

« Reply #4 on: 2004-01-11, 04:57 »

Quote from: dna
If I recall correctly, Maximum Doom only came with the original Master Level CD.  If you D/L Master Level Doom from id, you don't get the Maximum Doom part.  It was just a scrape anyway.  If you hunt around Ebay, you might find a copy - that's where I found mine.
where do i dl it?  Doom - Huh?  :ph34r:
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2004-01-11, 08:11 »

I don't see the Master Levels on the id Store.  Good question.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
dna

Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #6 on: 2004-01-11, 23:03 »

Huh, I guess it's not there any more.  You used to be able to buy all that stuff there by download, but since they changed to their new format, they don't have near as much stuff.  This used to be in their "Shopping Maul."
This is the only reference I could still really turn up that mentions it specifically (so you all don't think I am crazy Slipgate - Tongue )
Devlar

Makron

« Reply #7 on: 2004-01-24, 21:02 »

I loved the Master Levels, they were insanely difficult but they were incredibly well designed, in fact my next map remake will be a Master Level if university doesn't eviscerate me first
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: