2024-04-19, 14:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weenie dog of DOOM! (*slobber slobber chomp!*)  (Read 6282 times)
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« on: 2003-02-09, 00:06 »

After tiring of all the war and Bombing, George Bush and Osama bin Laden get together, and decide to settle things once and for all with a good old fashioned dogfight

They'd each get 5 years, to prepare for the fight, and breed the best dog possible

So, bin Laden takes the biggest Dobermans, the nastiest Rottweilers, and cross-breeds them with Siberian wolves, producing the nastiest and baddest-assed looking dog ever.

The day of the fight arrives, and bin Laden shows up with the fearsome beats, snapping and snarling like crazy.

But to the crowds dismay, George Bush walks up with the oddest looking dog the crowd ever saw. It looked just like a 12 foot dachsund

So, the signal is given, and bin Laden releases the ferocius hound into the ring. It leaps in, snarling and growling. A truly terrifying sight.

Bush releases his weiner dog, and it slowly skaddles into the center of the ring

The Osama dog sufddenly leaped at the weenie dog, fangs bared, slobber flying in all directions.

The crowd gasped!!

Just at the moment the Osama dog was about to land on the intrepid weenie dog, the plucky american mutt opened its mouth wide, and devourded bin Laden's dog in one gulp.

Osama stared on in disbelief.

He came up to Bush and said "I don't understand it, we spent five years breeding that dog from the most ficious canines in the world, yet that ugly weenie dog destroyed him almost without trying."

So George Bush says "Well, I reckon. We spent the last five years and 50 million dollars working with the best plastic surgeons in the world, in order to make that alligator look like a weenie dog."
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #1 on: 2003-02-09, 00:24 »

hahaha rofl! that's a good one Slipgate - Laugh
Lilazzkicker

Beta Tester
Quad God

« Reply #2 on: 2003-02-10, 17:12 »

Fainting LMAO!!!
I didnt expect that ending....rofl!