2024-05-09, 22:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QuakeO'Rama!  (Read 4722 times)
pocthesaint

« on: 2003-11-07, 17:50 »

ello ello

I am [POC]TheSainT Im new to the forums

www.clanpoc.com

I just thought you fine folks that brought us generations would like to know that were using your mod for a quake3 tourney

QuakeO'Rama 7 is using the generation mod... it is a 24 person double elimination tourney that goes all week... its been great fun using the mod... we made everyone pick a class and stick with it throughout the tourney...
The quake1 guy does very well =] thank you air accelerate

We were hoping you guys would have released a newer version before the tourney... but were using beta c right now, and its working out ok... just wish we had some animations on those melee weapons... =]

But there hasnt been any problems, the mod has run strongly and hasnt crashed at all.  BUT I do have one question... How in the world do you turn off soul revenge????

Anyways...
Thanks for a great mod...
everyone loves it...

-Thanks
QuakeOrama
sponsdered by "Who is John Nebthos?"
www.whoisjohnnebthos.com
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #1 on: 2003-11-07, 19:43 »

cool, thats great man! glad to hear it! We would love to get some finals demos if you wanna record em, and we'd post em up here for all to see Slipgate - Smile

About the LSOV, im not sure, im sure pho will post here shortly about that...
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #2 on: 2003-11-07, 19:48 »

Currently you can't turn it off. I think that, maybe, we'll have a cvar for it eventually. Gen's designed as a FFA/CTF mod, not for 1on1.

The LSoV takes the place of the personal teleporter, so just pick maps without that.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2003-11-07, 23:14 »

Hmm, I think I'll add some tourney cvars to the "to-do list". Slipgate - Smile

The tourney sounds awesome, and we're glad to hear you chose Gen for it.  Be sure to post some screenshots and maybe a demo or two, we'd love to see some of that action!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: