2024-05-11, 18:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project: Trogdor (fer con ;P)  (Read 8452 times)
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« on: 2003-11-28, 05:04 »

Woo ... my 1st topic post. Anyways ...

l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #1 on: 2003-11-28, 05:12 »

Well that was lame ... Anywho ...

This is mostly for Con and Gina since they for some odd reason can't view my stuff from WHS. However, I got bored and needed sth to keep myself sane. I've always wanted to play around w/ photoshop but have been lazy to do so until now. I'm a horrible self teacher, and always learn better when ppl show me how to do stuff. Well ... phil was nice enough to show me around PS a little bit the other night b/c I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to take this picture below (which I did draw and scanned in btw) and wanted to add some color to it. So it went from this:

l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #2 on: 2003-11-28, 05:16 »

To this (so far ... call it an, in between photo =P):

Keep in mind that this is my very 1st PS project. Tell me what ya think. Slipgate - Smile (Happy now Con(y) ? =P) WEE ! Sorry about the large pictures guys, but con made me do it. o.o

Oh, and for those of you who would like to see some of my other scanned in drawings, they can be found here. Or, this one which hasn't been scanned in yet b/c I drew it for a friend. Slipgate - Smile Enjoy boys. Now you've seen what my hands can really do. Slipgate - Wink
« Last Edit: 2003-11-28, 05:17 by l4mby » Logged
ConfusedUs

Elite (2k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2003-11-28, 05:17 »

Yay dragon!
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #4 on: 2003-11-28, 05:23 »

Yeah, I can't wait to get it done. Es gonna be good. Slipgate - Smile After I get the coloring done, I still have lots of touching up to do, obviously as you could see. =P
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #5 on: 2003-11-29, 10:06 »

Very cool dragon l4mby.  Looking forward to seeing the final result.   Thumbs up!

Now I know this is off-topic... but I just feel compelled to post it...

Rocking with the Band
TROGDOR!!!! ...  Burninating the village!

HeadBanging HeadBanging

l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #6 on: 2003-11-29, 15:53 »

Hehe ... thankies. Also off topic, wth is your avatar ? I keep staring at it trying to figure it out, but it never comes to me. Is it a guinea pig ? A panda ? Some weird looking dog ?
Demonwench

Hans Grosse

« Reply #7 on: 2003-11-29, 19:42 »

Looks like a FAT panda
l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #8 on: 2003-11-29, 20:03 »

Yeah DW ... that's kinda what I was leaning towards. It just looks ... off ?
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #9 on: 2003-11-29, 20:28 »

Er... this is going to be extremely off-topic but...
To answer you question, it is a dog.  It's a dog that looks remarkably like a panda though.  The way I had to resize the picture, the size of the body became distorted so the head is a little bit bigger than it normally should be.

As for the origin of the picture...
I'm not trying advertise other forums, but a friend of mine originally linked me to here http://www.animewaves.net/forum/showthread...p?threadid=2579 , and showed me the picture.  Scroll down a little.  He/she's towards the bottom.  There is another picture of the coveted panda dog on the next page as well. Slipgate - Tongue

I've always liked dogs and there's always been this inside joke between my friends and I about pandas, so finding that dog really was hilarious.  Hence, instant icon. Slipgate - Smile
« Last Edit: 2003-11-29, 20:32 by Kain-Xavier » Logged

l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #10 on: 2003-11-30, 01:39 »

Hehe ... it's kinda cute. Gimmie ! Speaking of pandas, did you see my panda drawing ? The panda is done, but the rest of it's not. Slipgate - Smile
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #11 on: 2003-11-30, 02:39 »

That's one good looking dragon there l4mby!  Thumbs up!  well done!
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #12 on: 2003-11-30, 22:25 »

Quote from: l4mby
Hehe ... it's kinda cute. Gimmie ! Speaking of pandas, did you see my panda drawing ? The panda is done, but the rest of it's not. Slipgate - Smile
Er... I don't believe I have.  I've only seen your dragon and your raccoon drawings so far.

l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #13 on: 2003-12-01, 01:53 »

*points to link in 2nd post*

*cough* here*cough*
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #14 on: 2003-12-04, 07:37 »

Quote from: l4mby
*points to link in 2nd post*

*cough* here*cough*
Er... heh.  Well I checked it out and good stuff all around l4mby.  I can't wait to see the finished dragon.  Slipgate - Smile

l4mby

Beta Tester
Spider Mastermind

« Reply #15 on: 2003-12-04, 07:46 »

o.o Yeah ... I kind of put it off to the side for awhile. Stupid English portfolio. Altho, I haven't been working on that either b/c I've been busy playing games. o.o *puts herself in timeout*
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #16 on: 2003-12-04, 21:41 »

<_< You have no idea how badly I want to play games right now...  The fact that I have to use a PC to post this message as well as do my homework with, further complicates matters.  Er... and yeah, I'm OT again.  Slipgate - Tongue  (I've been doing that a lot lately.)

So... how about that dragon?  Slipgate - Wink
/me swings his arm.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: