2024-05-10, 04:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: funny phoenix thingy (from dragonball)  (Read 4610 times)
games keeper

Elite

« on: 2003-10-29, 14:42 »

As the old man steps off the turtle, he asks both Goku and Bulma if they helped his turtle friend, which Goku asks who he is. The old man replies, that he is Kamesennin, the Turtle Hermit! Kamesennin asks the turtle if they both helped, but the turtle tells him that only the young boy did. Kamesennin thanks Goku for his good deed and tells him that he will be rewarded. Kamesennin then yells out for the Immortal Phoenix, but nothing comes. Turtle reminds him that he died from bad mushrooms, to which Kamesennin receives a brief memory of his beloved "immortal" friend. Kamesennin tells Goku that he was going to give him immortal life, but now he can gain a special prize, only known as, Kintoun. A small cloud comes out of the sky and lands next to Kamesennin, to which Bulma and Goku remain speechless that a obeying cloud has come.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #1 on: 2003-10-30, 05:11 »

Sorry, can't say I've ever watched more than part of one episode of the show.  I've also never "died" from eating magic mushrooms. Slipgate - Roll Eyes

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Woolie Wool

Tank Commander

« Reply #2 on: 2003-10-30, 05:54 »

I'd rather be force-fed my own penis than watch another episode of Dragonball. A few minutes of that horrid show was enough for me. TV programming sucks nowadays. And pay-per-view is awful too. Why don't they show a movie that is acutally worth watching, like Aliens or Terminator 2?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: