2024-05-12, 18:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Minnesota DFL Sucks Petudie! (Aiming for #1 Taxed State inUS)  (Read 10248 times)
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« on: 2005-05-12, 20:00 »

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/s8089.html

I'm not the type to hate, but... Damn I hate democrats!  Sipgate - Evil   Slipgate - Shouting

Now that I have expressed my dearest anger I wish to explain it. I live in Minnesota, and our taxes are extremely high already, we are already the 4th highest taxed state in the nation, and our state is swarmed with democrats who wish to tax us to death. DFL'ers (democrats) feel that to make Minnesota great we have to be basically communist how?

Support Lazy Ass Sobs On Welfare [/u]
The spending on section 8 is going to increase dramatically. They already force us to support the lamos on welfare. Giving them brand new 4 star houses. Top notch medical care, and treasure chests full of our money. Wow what a life! What's the point of going to school when I can be illiterate parasitic sob, shoot up herwin, and be a pathetic excuse for a human being, then I can get full section 8 benifits. Yeah! I would love to be a bottom feeder! Why spend thousands of dollars on collage, just to get taxed to death. (because your a rich PhD) That's not worth it.
These people  (DFL) have removed all inituative to get an education and earn as much money as you want. DFL'ers say that is unfair to the poor people. You know what  being poor is a choice as being rich is a choice so what ever you choose, it's outcome will be as much work you put in, and democrates want to remove that. The idea of "financial equality" or "fairness" is a comminist idea!

Pay for everyone's education no-matter what [/u]
They also plan to increase spending on education. This is bad, considering that there is absoluly no competition between public schools and private schools. If I want to send my child to a private school, not only do I have to pay for tuition, but my property tax for the public schools. So the public schools have a monopoly on us essentially. I don't want to send my child to public schools just for the fact they cram their false ultra-liberal neo-darwinism, secularist, humanist religion bullshit to my child's delicate mind. This make me freaking SICK!

This is our current situation, now the DFL wants to increase all this?!?! so we can be the most taxed state in the entire 50 states?!?! this is inexcuseable!
« Last Edit: 2005-05-12, 20:29 by Little Washu » Logged

shambler

Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2005-05-12, 20:58 »

I am assuming that the 10.65% is a state tax, seperate from the national tax? things are diff over here.
Woodsman
Icon of Booze

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #2 on: 2005-05-12, 23:10 »

Its all a part of their secret plan to wedge american into communism. Dont voice your objections you will be accused of hating the poor and dont you dare go thinking private enterprize might do a better job at some things than a bloated federal goverment. remember you exist for the state it dosent exist for you so if they want your money you have to lean over and take it up the tail pipe or you might get labled a racist.
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #3 on: 2005-05-12, 23:57 »

Slipgate - Off Topic
<--- Communist. I'm like.. America's greatest enemy... who lives in America.

Ahhhhh! RUN!!!

I don't consider myself communist tho.. but I can say I don't support capitalism. Slipgate - Smile
« Last Edit: 2005-05-12, 23:58 by ~SpAwN~ » Logged

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #4 on: 2005-05-13, 03:41 »

BTW Washu, don't kid yourself. Republicans and Democrats aren't much different. Both retain the same economic policies in 95% of cases. The only differences between the two parties are petty things like "morals".

Beer? I'm down.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2005-05-13, 17:29 »

You mean the only difference is what rhetoric they use to try to appeal to specific audiences.  Very few in government actually stand up for what they believe in, and very few are in government to stand up for anything, especially the rights of the people.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #6 on: 2005-05-15, 23:13 »

Quote from: Phoenix
You mean the only difference is what rhetoric they use to try to appeal to specific audiences.  Very few in government actually stand up for what they believe in, and very few are in government to stand up for anything, especially the rights of the people.
Well said Bird, well said. As it is clear to everyone now, the Republicans are not much better than the Democrats. Both have lied and cheated us of our rights in the last decade, so there is no question now. We are sporked.

Beer? I'm down.
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #7 on: 2005-05-16, 06:59 »

True to that McDeth, there had been some good democrats as well but I think the scoreboard in terms of pro-tax, pro-sob, anti-bust-your-ass goes to democrats. Though I still have admired a couple lefties that to this day keep me on my toes.

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #8 on: 2005-05-16, 15:40 »

The way I see it, Repub's and Demo's are eachothers new 'Communists'. People like to be able to pick sides and blow shit out of proportion. So there's two approaches to running a country, both in essence pretty much okay? We'll pick a side and hate the shit out of the other whenever we get a chance. Just listening to someone like Ann Coulter convinces me that there's no sense in the insane animosity between the two sides here.
This is yet another reason why I keep far away from 'practical' politics (especially of the foreign kind), the essence and true intentions are nearly always swamped by loads and loads of bothersome b.s. - and it looks like most people prefer it that way.

If politics wasn't so much about dirty tricks and courtroom squabbles, if there was some honour left in the whole business, I'd have seen the purpose of this. (see National ID card thread)

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #9 on: 2005-05-16, 16:56 »

Well, what parties (supposedly) represent in principle and what they do in practice are often in complete opposition, hence the term "lying politician".  Even if an individual politician wants to do the right thing, often times the party leadership takes them aside and has a little talk with them about what they will do in order to have their next campaign funded from the party's coffers.  It's a catch-22, and the people are always the ones who lose out in the end.  Even those people who really, really wanted Bush elected and a strong Republican majority in the US House and Senate are peeved right now at the Republican party.  Why?  They won't do what the people expected them to do after obtaining such a strong majority.  It's one thing for the Democrats to stonewall them, which is expected, it's another for the Republicans to let them get away with it.  To me that's either a sign of cowardice and intimidation, or else cooperation, and perhaps a bit of both.  At the same time, as long as Democrats were in power, the poor never came out of poverty, healthcare didn't improve, nor did the world become a more peaceful place.  Neither party really does what it's supposed to and both sides break their promises repeatedly.  To me it's just a matter of damage control, or trying to figure out which configuration will cause the least amount of problems over the longest period of time.  50/50 seemed to work pretty good since neither side could do much of anything at all. Slipgate - Wink

Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #10 on: 2005-05-16, 19:22 »

I want to emphasize that I don't hate democrats. (I was rather uptight and I was extremely sick when I posted this thread) I hate what they are doing. Every effort to increase taxes and instate the concept that it is society's responsiblilty to care for washed up lazy sobs on welfare, seem to come from the democrats more then any other political party. I'm all about working for everything you got, not leeching society for it. Not all democrats are for this, but I think the majority are.

games keeper

Elite

« Reply #11 on: 2005-05-16, 20:16 »

washu , we here pay 40% to 52% taxes here depending on how much you earn .
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #12 on: 2005-05-17, 00:39 »

Everything is so binary with mankind. Homosexual or heterosexual, black or white, good and evil. All these things at one point or another caused a violent  event to take place in man's history.

I strongly believe this binary bickering with (as Tab labelled them) "Repubs and Demos" will be the cause for more violence. That is why a two party system never works. We need to have a multi-party system with at least 10 major parties or more.

I sporking hate American politics.

Beer? I'm down.
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« Reply #13 on: 2005-05-17, 01:08 »

And you're wrong. George Washington is the only politician in American history to ever have it right -- he wanted a no-party system.

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #14 on: 2005-05-17, 03:01 »

Quote from: Makou
And you're wrong. George Washington is the only politician in American history to ever have it right -- he wanted a no-party system.
Of course there's always an except to the rule you cad. I'm glad there is someone here to reprieve me when I neglect to point out the obvious. Thank you Makou, you are an utter genius.

Beer? I'm down.
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #15 on: 2005-05-17, 04:30 »

We're using a binary system right now to discuss all of this you know. Slipgate - Wink

McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #16 on: 2005-05-17, 07:53 »

With varying degrees of opinions, yes. However it can be argued since I am part of mankind, I have proven my own point. *Shrugs*

Some of the things you say bird...
« Last Edit: 2005-05-17, 07:54 by McDeth » Logged

Beer? I'm down.
Thomas Mink

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

HeLLSpAwN

« Reply #17 on: 2005-05-17, 08:19 »

ph33r the rise of the bisexual! RAR!

"Everybody's got a price" - 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase
Moshman

Beta Tester
Vadrigar

Yarg!

« Reply #18 on: 2005-05-17, 16:01 »

washu , we here pay 40% to 52% taxes here depending on how much you earn .

But the thing I'm pointing out is that your tax percentage should not increase because you earn more money. If I make $100k per year, my tax rate should not go up because I bust ass for it. It's called incentive. That is what my point is. You give the people the incentive to bust ass, your economy will go up, and if you have patience, it will eventually be found out to be more efficient then raising taxes. Most people don't realize this. There are lots of clever money saving alternatives in relieving a deficit or increase spending in a certain area then the bluntness of increasing taxes. Tax increases are the quick and easy way to solve a budget problem. Increasing taxes is like putting a band-aid on a leaking pipe, soon another leak will happen and you will need more band-aids. To be more efficient and not buy more and more band-aids, you need to weld it. A little harder, but is cheaper and efficient. Band-aids I refer to are the tax increases, and the broken pipe is the budget. It's a rough analogy, but it explains the point.
« Last Edit: 2005-05-17, 16:10 by Little Washu » Logged

McDeth

Makron

Wildly Inappropriate

« Reply #19 on: 2005-05-17, 23:29 »

If you are a proposing a flat tax, you are not thinking clearly.

Calculate the tax revenue of $10,000/yr at 10% and calculate the same percentage with a $100,000/yr  income. Tell me, can YOU live off of $9,000/yr with a family? But can you live off of $90,000/yr? I know people who can live off of less...

Beer? I'm down.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: