2024-04-19, 05:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: req2dm5 beta (The pits)  (Read 14077 times)
Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #20 on: 2004-05-31, 15:00 »

Code:
/map req2dm5b9

In the console.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #21 on: 2004-05-31, 15:24 »

Thanks Tabun. Slipgate - Laugh

ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #22 on: 2004-05-31, 20:39 »

Wow ok lots of feedback there! Slipgate - Smile tnx all!

Tabun:
1. lol nah going thru glass is a bit weird..Ok seems like that brush is broken.. i'll fix that!

2. Ok i think it looks cool with the grate but i get your point..i'll have a look at it!

3. Well the reason the elevator is there is because during early layout i did a mistake when i created the sewers.. if this is a major issue i'll go ahead and try to redo the underwater section this will be alot of work but i guess it's worht it.

4.hmm yea you could be right..once again i'll take a look at it Slipgate - Smile

5. Ok i'll place both a player clip and a weapon clip over those grates.

Phoenix: regarding the lift and the clips see my reply to tabun.

Oh i thougt it rotated underwater my bad! easy fix tho Slipgate - Smile yea i know it's a bit "short" but i have fixed that today..now you get squished the way you did in q2 Slipgate - Smile

regarding size it really shouldnt be bigger than the original i have done several checks that the size is almost like the original, however to get it 100% right is almost impossible but i'll check it again, i can do minor changes to the size however if something whould be really wrong i have to create the map from scratch again, which whould delay this map several months.

Anyways thanks alot for the feedback!!!!! it really helps! Slipgate - Smile
Lopson

Elite

Still Going In Circles

« Reply #23 on: 2004-05-31, 21:10 »

it's a shame to lose that window spot. But, an error is an error, and as all the rest of the error, it must becorrected!

Tabun
Pixel Procrastinator

Team Member
Elite (3k+)

« Reply #24 on: 2004-05-31, 22:41 »

Hehe, giving feedback is no trouble - the cool part is where you listen to it, which is why I thank you. ;]

About the underwater rotating bit: I knew this wasn't so in Quake2, and I did notice it, but I thought it was kind of nifty. Made it look more.. purposeful I guess..
But I wouldn't mind seeing it go either.

Tabun ?Morituri Nolumus Mori?
ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #25 on: 2004-05-31, 23:14 »

lol well if i don't listen i don't see a purpose to release betas Slipgate - Smile I do want this map to be as good as possible since i want ppls to have fun playing my maps..and also i whould see my mistakes every time i connect to a server.. and i don't want that..
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: