2024-04-30, 12:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game tonight?  (Read 5375 times)
Makou

Team Member
Shub-Niggurath

« on: 2004-11-03, 01:03 »

Crio tried to get this started last week, so let's continue it.

9PM EST, how about it?
« Last Edit: 2004-11-03, 01:03 by Makou » Logged

If you see a "Rona Altana" out there on the internet somewhere, that's probably me
Gnam

Makron

« Reply #1 on: 2004-11-07, 05:17 »

I came on around 10 or so, but my connection went crazy a couple times and I had to quit after 2 or 3 games. Even so, there were only about 3 people playing at it's high point. Perhaps we should try harder next week though, I'm willing to participate.
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #2 on: 2004-11-08, 21:25 »

I must have just missed you Gnam.  I joined the server around 9:05-ish and then played for about an hour.  While I didn't know any of the guys/gals playing save one, it was nice to see a few new faces about. Slipgate - Smile

Dooper

« Reply #3 on: 2004-11-21, 01:14 »

I think it starts @ 9:30PM EST
Gnam

Makron

« Reply #4 on: 2004-11-21, 05:55 »

GGs tonight Kain, BigKilla, Kajet, Dooper, Omega, Crio and Rob. Was one of the better Gen sessions I've had in a while (though that's partly cause I haven't been playing a lot). Seems like the turnout was better than usual, and I actually didn't play as bad I have been latelyl (it was almost like when I used to play every night at the begining of the summer). It feels good to be able to once again play strogg without getting slaughtered.  Slipgate - Smile~
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #5 on: 2004-11-21, 08:59 »

Sorry I couldn't make it.  I had obligatory cleaning to do, and I was feeling fairly under the weather.  Glad to see people had a great time regardless!  Thumbs up!

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
FluSyndrome

Tank Commander

« Reply #6 on: 2004-11-21, 19:09 »

I got to play a couple games, that was a lot of fun, lots of ppl in the server.

I always play random classes and  I noticed everytime I play as strogg I don't survive longer than 10 seconds :-)   but  lots of fun anyways.

ReBoOt
Mean ol Swede

Team Member
Elite

« Reply #7 on: 2004-11-22, 00:31 »

Missed another gen game i  see Slipgate - Sad well it's good that there's some games going here! Slipgate - Smile
Kain-Xavier

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #8 on: 2004-11-22, 01:45 »

Quote from: FluSyndrome
I always play random classes and  I noticed everytime I play as strogg I don't survive longer than 10 seconds :-)   but  lots of fun anyways.
Heh  I had the same problem when I first started playing Generations Arena online.  Strogg is still my weakest class to date, Earth being the next one.

Anyhow, I had a blast; it was good to see familiar faces again, and I can see that I seriously need to try to play regularly again.  I've lost some of my touch. :p
« Last Edit: 2004-11-22, 01:46 by Kain-Xavier » Logged

Gnam

Makron

« Reply #9 on: 2004-11-22, 09:35 »

GGs Flu, sorry I forgot to add you to the "ggs" list earlier. And sorry I naded you in the back all those times...lol... but I kept on spawning right next to the grenade launcher, and somehow you were always there. :p

Actually, back when I didn't suck as bad, strogg was my best class, even over Doom and Earth. I was pretty accurate with those strogg nades, and even made some good rails sometimes, occasionaly even owned with those crappy rockets, but these days sometimes I have to be an Arena whore just to keep up. Either way, I still suck with slipgate.  Slipgate - Shouting
FluSyndrome

Tank Commander

« Reply #10 on: 2004-11-22, 13:24 »

and somehow you were always there. :p

BUAHAHAHA Probably lost, only played those maps a few times, I gotta figure out how to get the quad on d2m7 (or is it d2m8?), and that one other huge map, I had no clue where I was, but is got some nice long drops and it gets more interesting as I play it more.  I don't mind being spammed :-) I didn't even notice, I was actually looking forward to dying to see which class would come up next :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: