2024-04-20, 11:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems around Wirehead? (Alot Lately....)  (Read 11275 times)
CrioKnight

Ogre

« Reply #20 on: 2004-10-27, 05:20 »

If I guess correctly Lil is referring to a fated day that Isis was talking smack. Words kept flying back and forth and out of the blue Lee popped up and told us to let it go. If I am incorrect please correct me. Isis is dating Lee Mon. I personally felt at that point that whatever she did regardless of what she said was gonna be accepted due to the fact that Lee Mon was involved with said individual. The incident resulted in a bunch of peeps leaving the #wirehead channel to go and gripe somewhere else about Isis/Dracomancer. As for the team of wirehead and the functions of individuals, as Phoenix said I think the lines are being blurred between two completely separate situations. I hope that all can be resolved. I think the #wirehead people need to come together here and talk about this. Don't flame and shut people up. It will only lead to resentment and an unchecked anger that will result in useless arguing and eventual departure of individuals. I don't want to see LilAzz go. I don't want to see Isis go cause of us either. I think we can all get alon (not to quote Rodney King) and just talk about it. God knows we sure as hell don't shut up about anything else. Why should this be any different? I hope this perspective helps broaden the picture a little. Thanks.
LeeMon

Team Member
Shambler

« Reply #21 on: 2004-10-27, 07:09 »

Crio, please read Lil's post, notably the line he's talking about in the first place:

<@LeeMon> YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP. ISIS INCLUDED.

If there is a better way in one short line to indicate a lack of favoritism, or to even stress that I'm considering her a primary source of the problem, I'm open to suggestions.  In the meantime, please limit the extent to which you post theories and guesses about what other people think and feel.  It keeps the flames a bit lower.

I'm just tired of explaining my actions over and over because people automatically assume the worst and feel the need to post accordingly.
CrioKnight

Ogre

« Reply #22 on: 2004-10-27, 15:00 »

I'll just go back to my rock then. Geez. And by the way. I did read his post.
Slipgate - Tongue
Dicion

Team Member
Makron

« Reply #23 on: 2004-10-27, 21:08 »

As A person who was not involved in this in any way, and is therefore a true neutral party.
After reading the entire thread. I Declare this topic done, over, resolved, and finished. Any further discussion can be taken to Private messages

Thank you, and have a nice day Slipgate - Smile

« Last Edit: 2004-10-27, 21:09 by Dicion » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: