2024-03-28, 22:29 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tragic Aftermath..... (Sick ideas and troubled times.)  (Read 3710 times)
Draco

Hell Knight

« on: 2005-01-02, 10:07 »

Just when I thought people couldn't get any sicker, this had to happen....
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...renf&sec=latest

"COLOMBO, Sri Lanka: A teenager left orphaned and homeless when tsunamis swept over Sri Lanka faced another agony in the hours that followed -- she was gang raped..."

Its bad enough that all these people have to suffer such a tramatic experience of their homes being swept out and the so many families and loved ones lost, but ahhhhhh nooooooo some group of sicko sporking guys had to go mess up some girl's life EVEN MORE! Its things like this that really enrage me and sporking piss me off. Did they have nothing better to do? >:/ #!@%!%$#%   :offtopic  But besides these reckless acts of gross mentality and disregard for these kids, I'm also posting this thread in prays and hopes for the tsunami victims. Makes you sad to think while we party in the New Year all these people pracitcally have nothing to cling to, not even fresh water in some areas. But I already know the millions of dollars all countries, including ours have pitched him to help these people. ;_; All of them are in my prays. Amen

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Footman

Beta Tester
Icon of Sin

« Reply #1 on: 2005-01-02, 10:12 »

Common sense and common decensy... do we not have that any more?
Draco

Hell Knight

« Reply #2 on: 2005-01-02, 10:24 »

Exactly. I mean what does that show about us? Its hard to believe that society can stoop so low a level. I know this was a one time event in some off world country but regardless of where it is it happens everywhere. I could imagine what my dad is thinking, see how he's a baby boomber and all. He grew up in a much more "decent" society but the world will always have its evils.......in the sickest ways.   Slipgate - Shouting

Rev 9:6 "And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them."
Phoenix
Bird of Fire

Team Member
Elite (7.5k+)

« Reply #3 on: 2005-01-02, 14:08 »

I hope those bastards roast in hell.  Seriously, if people wonder why mankind has earned wrath, it's sick @!#$'s like this that provide the most vivid example.  

Disasters fall upon the good and the evil, nature tends to kill very indiscriminantly, but man still has a choice on how to react to such brutal times.  I am just grateful that, for the most part, there is more help pouring in day by day to these people, and that we are seeing the best side of humanity much more than we are seeing the worst.

I fly into the night, on wings of fire burning bright...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: